Which Mario game has the best music in Bowser's Castle?

The best would be New Super Mario bros wii.

Out of the games Ive played,I'd say M&L:BiS
Maybe it's not Bowser's Castle as much as Fawful's Threathe, but I liked the music.

When you get deeper into the castle that guitar makes it so epic that you want sing along.

Hard Man said:
I'd love Super Mario 3DS (if it has Bowser's Castle) to use the Bowser's Road music (the one in Mario 64)
That music was already reused twice in the Super MARIO Galaxy games.

Technically it's not a castle, but I do like the Bowser's Road song and it's remakes in the Super Mario Galaxy games.

New Super Yoshi said:
Hard Man said:
I'd love Super Mario 3DS (if it has Bowser's Castle) to use the Bowser's Road music (the one in Mario 64)
That music was already reused twice in the Super MARIO Galaxy games.

It sounds better in the Galaxy games.

Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix's remix of the Mario Kart Double Dash Bowser's Castle sounds beastly

New Super Mario Bros. did implement a unique BGM for the castle levels. It even got remixed for Mario Super Sluggers.

I liked the Galaxy remixes and originals.

I didn't really pay attention to the music in Corona Mountain because I was getting annoyed with the mud boat.

The wrost music in Bowser's Castle was SMB3. It was the same as the fortress music and was not very epic.

The original (SMB) was fine. Second place was SMB3. I think simple was cool. No need for overdone gothic compositions that took over on SMW and afterward.

Back