Which Mario game has the best music in Bowser's Castle?

NSY

Celestial Guide
The best would be New Super Mario bros wii.

Goombella

Mieu mieu!
Out of the games Ive played,I'd say M&L:BiS
Maybe it's not Bowser's Castle as much as Fawful's Threathe, but I liked the music.

NSY

Celestial Guide
When you get deeper into the castle that guitar makes it so epic that you want sing along.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Hard Man said:
I'd love Super Mario 3DS (if it has Bowser's Castle) to use the Bowser's Road music (the one in Mario 64)
That music was already reused twice in the Super MARIO Galaxy games.

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Technically it's not a castle, but I do like the Bowser's Road song and it's remakes in the Super Mario Galaxy games.

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
New Super Yoshi said:
Hard Man said:
I'd love Super Mario 3DS (if it has Bowser's Castle) to use the Bowser's Road music (the one in Mario 64)
That music was already reused twice in the Super MARIO Galaxy games.
It sounds better in the Galaxy games.

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix's remix of the Mario Kart Double Dash Bowser's Castle sounds beastly

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
New Super Mario Bros. did implement a unique BGM for the castle levels. It even got remixed for Mario Super Sluggers.

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome Mario
I liked the Galaxy remixes and originals.

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
I didn't really pay attention to the music in Corona Mountain because I was getting annoyed with the mud boat.

NSY

Celestial Guide
The wrost music in Bowser's Castle was SMB3. It was the same as the fortress music and was not very epic.

Eric B

Monty Mole
The original (SMB) was fine. Second place was SMB3. I think simple was cool. No need for overdone gothic compositions that took over on SMW and afterward.