Favorite Special item in Mario Kart Double Dash!

I would so have the heart if it can absorb Spiny Shells.

The Chain Chomp is kinda risky to use in Dino Dino Jungle too, mainly because of the geysers and that blue dinosaur.

That weird music when you use the Chain Chomp? I like it too. In terms of preference, I like the Chain Chomp more than the Bullet Bill

Baby Luigi said:
I would so have the heart if it can absorb Spiny Shells.

The Chain Chomp is kinda risky to use in Dino Dino Jungle too, mainly because of the geysers and that blue dinosaur.

That weird music when you use the Chain Chomp? I like it too. In terms of preference, I like the Chain Chomp more than the Bullet Bill

Me too. The Bullet Bill doesn't have music and I wish it was a Banzai Bill!

They should make more Banzai Bill vehicles. If the Bullet Bike was a Banzai Bike, I would have used it a lot more. I use the Bill Blaster kart from Mario Kart Double Dash quite a few times

The Chain Chomp music is still pretty weird

I don't really know how to vertex hack vehicles, only model swap them.

Baby Luigi said:
I use the Bill Blaster kart from Mario Kart Double Dash quite a few times
Yeah, me too. IMHO, the Bill Blaster is best kart in Mario Kart Double Dash. While it may be pushed around more easily than the Barrel Train and not maintain 70 mph as long as the Barrel Train, I feel that the weight just slows me down a lot IMHO. And for the egg, I say that it could be either better than the red shell offensively(could contain a bomb to slow your opponent down even more) or worse offensively(could contain a star or mushroom to assist them).

Back