Favorite Special item in Mario Kart Double Dash!

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
What is your favorite Special item? The special items are in Mario Kart Double Dash and I like 2. My favorite is the Chain Chomp and the Bob-omb.

Chain Chomp, since its so cheap

yoshidude99 said:
Mine is the Thunderbolt because I know I am safe from being hit by items for a while.
That was not a Special item. It was a normal item.

I liked the Chain Chomp, Triple shells and the Bowser Shell the best. Chain Chomp music was awesome. For 50 and 100cc, I choose Yoshi and Bowser Jr. for my team. As they're easy. For 150cc and Mirror, I went with either Koopa and Baby Luigi, Koopa and Paratroopa or Baby Luigi and Toadette. Chain Chomp would be be for if I'm falling behind, Triple shells for the offense,defense and Bowser Shell for the same reason as the triple shells.

Chain Chomp and Bob-omb are beast

Either the Golden Mushroom, Chain Chomp, or the Bowser Shell. All of these were incredibly fun to use.

New Super Yoshi said:
Mariomario64 said:
yoshisawesome said:
Chain Chomp for me. I personally prefer it over the bullet bill
The Bullet Bill wasn't in MKDD...
He means later Mario Kart Games.

He meant he liked the use of the Chain Chomp more than the use of the Bullet Bill

It sucks how Fake Item Boxes can completely screw you up if you are using the Chain Chomp

It's true that the chain chomp had some flaws, but I think it had more "personality" than the bullet bill that just shoots through the course really fast

yoshisawesome said:
It's true that the chain chomp had some flaws, but I think it had more "personality" than the bullet bill that just shoots through the course really fast

Yeah. It is fun to watch the Bullet Bill hit other racers though.

yoshidude99 said:
yoshisawesome said:

Yeah. It is fun to watch the Bullet Bill hit other racers though.

Same with the Chain Chomp, except those characters afterward who got hit by the Chain Chomp will be dragging for their miserable lives on the road.

That is true that there are a few flaws with the Chain Chomp. In Mushroom Bridge when you are close to that sidewalk path thing and you use the Chain Chomp he will go right towards it and you will lose the chomp. I also like the Bowser Shell and the Golden Mushroom.

Fireballs are great because you can screw up computers in the bridge in Dino Dino Jungle. It's the item I get all the time.

Me too! It's funny to drop a bomb behind you and make all those racers get hit by it.

Back