The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

I did the forest temple first.

Do the Forest Temple first, since you get the Bow and Arrow there which you need to get the map in the fire temple which will help you a lot.

After that do them in any order but one bit of the shadow temple is a lot easier if you have the iron boots you get from the ice cave.

You can't get into the shadow temple until you beat the Water Temple anyway.

Tip for the forest temple: Get 3 keys before going into the west area of the Temple.

I own/have beaten the original, so if you need and help, ask me.

Well, okay, not heart pieces etc, but the main storyline, yes.

Dungeons in order, minus the first three:
Forest Temple:
Hookshot to the tree limb above where Saria sat. Enter.
Fire Temple:
Move the stone statue after talking to Link the Goron and getting the Goron Tunic. Hookshot/walk over the bridges. Learn song. Enter.
Water Temple:
Go to the bottom of Lake Hylia after getting the Zora Tunic and the Iron Boots, the hookshot the diamond over the entrance. Enter and PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM.
Shadow Temple:
Learn the Nocturne of Shadow. Play it. Go down the staircase, stand on the platform, use Din's Fire, enter.
Spirit Temple:
Go across the Gerudo Desert as an Adult. Go in. Come out. Learn song. Become Young Link. Play the song. Enter
Ganon's Tower:
Enter the area. Walk up to the pit. The sages will make a bridge. Go ever it. Enter.

New Super Mario said:
I got the Red and blue ghosts but I can't find the other two ghosts.
Go and undo the twist and go down to get the and face the floormaster and get a key then go and unlock it to the door on the area after the Wallmaster on the Right then fire an arrow though the fire melt the ice and hit the eye. Then it's easy from then.

Dr. Eggman said:
New Super Mario said:
Go and undo the twist and go down to get the and face the floormaster and get a key then go and unlock it to the door on the area after the Wallmaster on the Right then fire an arrow though the fire melt the ice and hit the eye. Then it's easy from then.
I already undid the twist and got the boss key. I don't know what a Wallmaster is.

New Super Mario said:
Dr. Eggman said:
New Super Mario said:
I already undid the twist and got the boss key. I don't know what a Wallmaster is.
There is two when you pass the one which past the room with the Blue Poe/Ghost. They are those hands that drop down from the celling.

I'd actually like to see a whole new Zelda game on the 3DS, but not like the ones like seen on the DS, and no remakes, because the 3DS already has a bundle of remakes.

I actually have enough of the Toon Link games for now, I'd like to see one in TP style instead.

Back