The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

Water Temple = Easiest Temple EVER

I didn't even use the guide and completed it pretty quickly

Hey guys, also I'm thinking about trying more Zelda games, gamecube ones in general. Any Suggestions? I heard Wind Waker and Majora's Mask were good

New Super Mario said:
Hey guys, also I'm thinking about trying more Zelda games, gamecube ones in general. Any Suggestions? I heard Wind Waker and Majora's Mask were good
The only Zelda games on GC that I know of are The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Four Swords Adventure. I've never played FSA, but Wind Waker and Twilight Princess (also on Wii) are both good too. Majora's Mask is my favorite, but the only way to get it on GC is with some special edition disc or something that has four Zelda games in one (and I heard it was a little glitchy).

Fawfulfury65 said:
New Super Mario said:
The only Zelda games on GC that I know of are The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Four Swords Adventure. I've never played FSA, but Wind Waker and Twilight Princess (also on Wii) are both good too. Majora's Mask is my favorite, but the only way to get it on GC is with some special edition disc or something that has four Zelda games in one (and I heard it was a little glitchy).
Alright thanks FF. I'll see what they have at Gamestop sometime next month

Also, it's sad to say that out of the 3 temples I have completed the Forest Temple was the most challenging

If your getting Twilight Princess. Get the Wii version.

[3DS] Special Edition Zelda 3DS Bundle announced for Europe
CTR_Zelda25th_black_Box_PS_EUA_111005_1.JPG

I'm really frustrated by this game right now. I am at the Spirit Temple in Master Quest and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I've been stuck for weeks! I swear there's nothing I can do...

Fawfulfury65 said:
I'm really frustrated by this game right now. I am at the Spirit Temple in Master Quest and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I've been stuck for weeks! I swear there's nothing I can do...

You could, if desperate enough, use an online guide.

New Super Mario said:
Donut said:
New Super Mario said:
That looks pretty cool

On the Spirit Temple Boss YAY
God I hated that guy.
The first part is easy but the second part where they transform into one is hard
How did you find the second part hard. All you have to do is collect three of the same element.

Skull Kid said:
New Super Mario said:
Donut said:
New Super Mario said:
That looks pretty cool

On the Spirit Temple Boss YAY
God I hated that guy.
The first part is easy but the second part where they transform into one is hard
How did you find the second part hard. All you have to do is collect three of the same element.
I actually got confused. I thought he said Shadow Temple.

New Super Mario said:
On Master Quest. It seems the Deku Tree part is easier than before, but that was probably cause it was the first Zelda game I've player and all.

It'll get harder, don't worry.

New Super Mario said:
On Master Quest. It seems the Deku Tree part is easier than before, but that was probably cause it was the first Zelda game I've player and all.
I didn't find it easy. The few times I play it I get stuck with a stupid Skultula that I can't hit

The Shadow and Spirit Temples were pretty hard, so this one is probably harder than usually too. Ganon's Castle isn't too hard in the normal quest, though.

Back