The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

Im in the spirit temple, as a kid

These are twin witches, one of ice, and one of fire.

I'm at the final boss! :eek: :eek:

I was playing the game with my friend, and when we got to Ganon's Castle, we heard the music in the background. My friend was like, "I wonder who's playing the organ," and then I replied by saying, "I bet Ganondorf is." When we got to Ganondorf, he was playing the organ.

I was kind of funny.

Wow, you are somewhat making fast progress, not for me right, I will speed it up tomorrow.

Once I found out how to get to the Water Temple, I couldn't stop playing. The Spirit Temple was really fun.

Also, I beat the game! The Wind Waker is no longer the only Zelda game I have beaten. It's very sad though because that means... there's no more in Ocarina of Time... Besides the Master Quest. I got to the Deku Tree place, and it's a lot harder.

Up next to complete is Majora's Mask!

So the soundtrack came in the mail today.

I never noticed before that there were two different Kakariko Village themes. Did it do that on the N64 too?

carcinoGeneticist said:
So the soundtrack came in the mail today.

I never noticed before that there were two different Kakariko Village themes. Did it do that on the N64 too?
Can I have it? Your so lucky. And the Kakariko Village theme you maybe listening to is probably from Link to the Past, Four Swords Adventures or Twilight Princess.

Nah, I checked in game afterwards. It definitely changes when you travel to the future.

It's a pretty subtle difference, though. I'm not that surprised I didn't notice it.

I'm halfway through the Water Temple.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Nah, I checked in game afterwards. It definitely changes when you travel to the future.

It's a pretty subtle difference, though. I'm not that surprised I didn't notice it.

Yeah, I think only the... back-up music? Or whatever you'd call it, is the only thing that changed.

The past one is a little more acoustic, while the future one sounds a little more... orchestrated?

The thing is, for a big part of when I was in Kakariko, it was raining, so I didn't hear it too much :L

Ganons Castle is very easy to do, you just need to know the right order of doing the chambers (which are very short).
All the other stuff are easy, because as soon as the barrier disappears, everything's going only one way.

Ok, my brother says its really hard but he thinks that everything is hard! He thinks phantom ganon is hard!

>>Lily
That's funny about boys, they claim that girls find games hard, but anything he thinks is hard, it's easy to me (and you too).
Rumor has been confirmed false.

Back