The End screen?

ToxBox

Power Star
In Donkey Kong, I just beaten giant DK and I entered The End screen, but how I can get past this?

On lots of older games you can't, you're just supposed to turn off the game.

I just restarted and I still have save files in it and I wish that this game is more longer

Same with Paper Mario. I wish it was like The Thousand-Year Door and keep playing afterwards

Yeah, that's what he said, unless you just want to add on to it.

I mean you add on to what he said.

If you add save block after Bowser, that means you are stuck in toad town and there is no way to get past crowds

King DDD said:
If you add save block after Bowser, that means you are stuck in toad town and there is no way to get past crowds
no add save block
she say you add sentence

Sorry to be blunt but I don't know if you're attempting to learn English.

Lame attempt to be on topic: I prefer Mario games with aftergames too.

I thought you guys were talking about the kill screen in Donkey Kong for a bit there, hehe.

King DDD said:
It does that but it sent you to title screen without turning it off
Yes, but Super Mario 64 doesn't send you back to the title screen until you restart it.

Did you mean that in SM64 it sends you to the title screen after you beat it or did you mean that for SM64DS? I have SM64 for the N64 and you have to restart it to get back to the title screen after you beat it. Perhaps it was changed in the Wii version?

I just beaten Bowser in SM64 and I had to restarted my Wii and in SM64DS, it will send you to title screen

King DDD said:

That's why if you want to play more after beating the game you go out of Bowser's Castle.

So, what's with the complaint? The turning off the game thing when you're done playing the game happens in the older games, like what Shyguy said. This is done before returning to the title screen, so the game prompts you to turn it off.

I don't like games when you have beaten it but acts like you have not. When you have 121 power stars in Super Mario Galaxy, Toad still said about peach that she is kidnapped.

Back