Mario's Mansion

WagNak

Federal Babe Inspector
Hey guys me wagnak here again ???
So with the news about Luigis Mansion 2 coming out think there will be co-op with mario? but personally i believe that making mario the one with the mansion would much cooler since luigi is kinda :luigi: lol!
well anyways im still waiting for the new super mario RPG game to come out :crossfingers:
thoughts?

How about Paper Mario?
Also, the title doesn't match your post at all.

wagnak here but whaddahek ??? nah that is different since he is made of :mario: but no i msaying marios mansion would be cooler than luigis mansion since mario has much more money than luigi therefore having a much larger mansion capacity. lets crunch some numbers
if lets say ehhh millions of people play mario and each one gets ehhh 20 coins thats like 20 millions coins, and luigis mansion is probably like a 2 million coin mansion. but its all hypothetical, i red mario themed mansion would be pretty cool or even just co op with mario and the ghost busters

What you've said, doesn't make sense. ( ̄― ̄)

Again, this should be in the Marioverse.

Also why would you want Mario instead of Luigi? I mean they're both cool, but Luigi has that scaredy-cat personality unlike Mario.

whaddahek wagnak back but did Luigi always have that scary cat personality or was it the first :luigi: mansion that forged that personality? i love luigi but mario needs some love too

Super Mario Land.
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario World.
Super Mario 64.
Super Mario Sunshine.
Super Mario Galaxy.
Mario Party.
Mario Tennis.
Mario Golf.
Mario Kart.
Paper Mario.
Mario Sports Mix.
Mario Slam Basketball.
Mario Smash Football.
To name a few.
So what are you blaming for?

Oh no I understand that mario has tons of games but love as in he needs a mansion. hypothetical but how about like Sims 4: Mushroom Kingdom? talk about embarrassing when bowser comes to greet you to the neighborhood!

Putting Mario in a mansion won't fit at all, as Mario is brave, and Nintendo wants to scare a character in a mansion.
And in this case, Luigi is a very nice character for this.

And about Sims 4: Hell no!

I heard that Toad is apparently in the game and he helps Luigi in looking for ghosts in some demo from the e3 conference. Toad is somewhat of a coward. Perhaps he would work?

I wasn't there on the E3, but I will be at the GamesCom, so I'll see what I can find there.

Mario's role will be getting kidnapped by King Boo. :boo:

New Super Yoshi said:
Mario's role will be getting kidnapped by King Boo. :boo:

Déjà vu?

i guess toad would work i think he is more squirmish than :luigi: . ooh maybe make a first person 'shooter' mario mansion game where you walk around with your hand out and need to shoot fire balls at the ghosts? ???

WagNak said:
i guess toad would work i think he is more squirmish than :luigi: . ooh maybe make a first person 'shooter' mario mansion game where you walk around with your hand out and need to shoot fire balls at the ghosts? ???
Now there's an idea! Everyone else is jumping on the fps bandwagon, why shouldnt Mario?

Baby Simones said:
WagNak said:
Now there's an idea! Everyone else is jumping on the fps bandwagon, why shouldnt Mario?
I don't like that idea, but I was never into Halo, and Call of Duty and stuff.

And no Mario's Mansion. Luigi is the best choice, because of his scared personality

but has luigi always has a scared attitude, or was it manifested specifically for luigis mansion? what is the earliest case of luigi being squirmishly scared of things? besides - luigi or not - ghosts are scary

He's also a scared fellow in Mario & Luigi games.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Yes my friend but Luigi's Mansion came out November 18, 2001 while Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga came out on November 17, 2003, almost a full two years later, so this begs the question posed by WagNak:

WagNak said:
but has luigi always has a scared attitude, or was it manifested specifically for luigis mansion? what is the earliest case of luigi being squirmishly scared of things? besides - luigi or not - ghosts are scary
So did Nintendo just decide to make one of their most beloved character frightened person just for the sake of Luigi's Mansion, or has he always been like this?(BTW Wags, I agree ghosts are scary, but thats a rant for another time.) While we are on the topic of :mario: & :luigi: Superstar Saga let me bring in this evidence to light:

Exhibit A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_8WrWTjbJg

Now here we clearly see supossed childhood footage of the Mario Brothers and Luigi is most certainly showing some scared characteristics (i.e. when Mario jumps in the pool and Luigi becomes frightened.) This footage shows the brothers at a young age and would most certainly take place before the events of Luigi's Mansion. This would imply that Luigi does tend to be frieghtened and timid. But now lets dig deeper into why that might be. Judging by this videofootage, and I'm no child psychologist but it almost seems as if he has his own brother to blame for all of this. Yes a classic case of his big brother tormenting him and shaping Luigi's personality to what we currently see in Nintendo Games. All of the years of torment caused Luigi harm.
But then again who's not to say that this footage is fake? A ploy put out by Nintendo to make us buy the first Mario and Luigi game. I wouldn't put it past them. With that being said let me bring forth

Exhibit B: http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_World_2:_Yoshi's_Island

Perhaps another theory to Luigi's personality traits is that he was dropped from the stork as he was being delivered to his parents. Could this tramatic situation have caused him to be frieghtened for the rest of his life? Possibly. But then again he was only a baby fresh off the stork durring these events. Its possible he may not have even been awake for the entire game.

So then why is Luigi so scared? Nintendo's new vision? A tormenting big Brother? Or a neglectful stork?It seems to me that this may be Nintendo's doing. Afterall, he seemed pretty brave in Super Mario Bros. But again that is just my opinion. So in conclusion boys and girls, we may never know why Luigi is scared or where that trait came from. Thats is a thread for another time. One thing that we can all agree on however is:
We All Love This Guy :luigi:!
TM

This political rant is presented and trademarked by Baby Simones and brought to you by WayneTech

Baby Simones said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Yes my friend but Luigi's Mansion came out November 18, 2001 while Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga came out on November 17, 2003, almost a full two years later, so this begs the question posed by WagNak:

WagNak said:
So did Nintendo just decide to make one of their most beloved character frightened person just for the sake of Luigi's Mansion, or has he always been like this?(BTW Wags, I agree ghosts are scary, but thats a rant for another time.) While we are on the topic of :mario: & :luigi: Superstar Saga let me bring in this evidence to light:

Exhibit A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_8WrWTjbJg

Now here we clearly see supossed childhood footage of the Mario Brothers and Luigi is most certainly showing some scared characteristics (i.e. when Mario jumps in the pool and Luigi becomes frightened.) This footage shows the brothers at a young age and would most certainly take place before the events of Luigi's Mansion. This would imply that Luigi does tend to be frieghtened and timid. But now lets dig deeper into why that might be. Judging by this videofootage, and I'm no child psychologist but it almost seems as if he has his own brother to blame for all of this. Yes a classic case of his big brother tormenting him and shaping Luigi's personality to what we currently see in Nintendo Games. All of the years of torment caused Luigi harm.
But then again who's not to say that this footage is fake? A ploy put out by Nintendo to make us buy the first Mario and Luigi game. I wouldn't put it past them. With that being said let me bring forth

Exhibit B: http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_World_2:_Yoshi's_Island

Perhaps another theory to Luigi's personality traits is that he was dropped from the stork as he was being delivered to his parents. Could this tramatic situation have caused him to be frieghtened for the rest of his life? Possibly. But then again he was only a baby fresh off the stork durring these events. Its possible he may not have even been awake for the entire game.

So then why is Luigi so scared? Nintendo's new vision? A tormenting big Brother? Or a neglectful stork?It seems to me that this may be Nintendo's doing. Afterall, he seemed pretty brave in Super Mario Bros. But again that is just my opinion. So in conclusion boys and girls, we may never know why Luigi is scared or where that trait came from. Thats is a thread for another time. One thing that we can all agree on however is:
We All Love This Guy :luigi:!
TM

This political rant is presented and trademarked by Baby Simones and brought to you by WayneTech
He just is.

>>Baby Simones
That means Luigi's Mansion came out months before the Gamecube even came out? (O.O")
Unless you mean a Japanese or American date.

You know, I wouldn't mind a harder mode featuring Mario somehow. Kind of like it was in the Galaxy games.

Leonyx said:
You know, I wouldn't mind a harder mode featuring Mario somehow. Kind of like it was in the Galaxy games.
What do you meen.

basically, featuring in Luigi instead of Mario is because that the game reflects on Luigi's timidity, so we don't use Mario here

if he needs helper, 2P or damsel, I hope that brave flower princess take stage......

daisy__s_mansion_2_promo_a_by_dorayakichan-d3imf8o.jpg

I don't see a reason to have Mario in a Luigi's Mansion game any more than I see a reason for the edutainment people to make a "Luigi's Missing!"

And my brain nearly exploded at the absurdity of "Daisy's Mansion 2," let alone a Daisy's Mansion.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Luigi getting his own platformer in Sarasaland. I'm tired of Luigi's only good game being Luigi's Mansion, and the idea of having Mario playable is annoying.

Back