If you could meet 20 users in real life, who would they be?

Uniju said:
Иeptune said:
yup aiko is definitely zae reincarnated
aiko was here before zae and judging by your profile you were here before aiko
why dont you remember aiko
are you sure youre the real neptune
I remember him as I remember him being here before she was banned.

i refuse to make a list because if i do there's always someone who will go "but i thought we were FRIENDS :___("

either that, or i'll be forced to fill up the list with people i only kinda like just to get 20 people on there, and then those people will suddenly think that we're best friends, which will eventually lead to the first scenario

Dr. Javelin said:
i refuse to make a list because if i do there's always someone who will go "but i thought we were FRIENDS :___("

either that, or i'll be forced to fill up the list with people i only kinda like just to get 20 people on there, and then those people will suddenly think that we're best friends, which will eventually lead to the first scenario
bt jav i tohgut wi wer frendz

Dr. Javelin said:

See, that's another reason I don't really like to make a list either.

i only ever joke around when saying something like "why aren't I on that list", hence what I did with dippy

if anyone is seriously complaining to me, then to hell with them, if they're so damn desperate to appear on my list, then they're not people I want to meet

Maybe if you want to be on someone's list you should be a better friend to them.

Иeptune said:
time to update

i'm really only going to go with people whom I have had the most history with, so my deepest apologies if you're not on this list

you're all night goers until told otherwise tbh

• Scarecrow
  • Anton
  • Bowser45
  • Smasher
  • MCD
  • Tucayo
  • Crash
  • tfp
  • packy
  • Yoshi876
  • Dragonfreak
  • javelin (but I don't know why)
  • tabuu (i know exactly why ;))
  • Lily
  • fantanoice
  • YoshiKong
  • Edofenrir
  • Smiley (I almost forgot about you <3)
  • and apparently it's obligatory that I have mason on this list, so not mason :bowser:
Thanks man :)

Dr. Javelin said:

If I was on your list, I'd be worried I'm only on there so you can eliminate a political adversary.

See, I'm onto you. :blooper:

Mr. Edo said:
Dr. Javelin said:

If I was on your list, I'd be worried I'm only on there so you can eliminate a political adversary.

See, I'm onto you. :blooper:
Curses! Foiled again!

So, I haven't updated my list in a while.

I'd want to meet everyone, obviously (because I wuv you all <3) but BMB, DF, and Toad85 are definitely my tops <333333

So I realized...I actually never made a list in this Thread despite me wanting too. Some things never change lol. Ok so there's more to this list and it was really hard to decide exactly who, but my ten in no real order would be:

1. Edo
2. 2257
3. Anton
4. Marowak
5. BMB
6. Meta Knight
7. Ultramario
8. Puddin
9. Yoshin
10. Threek

I probably don't have to give out reasons you guys already know why.

Hey thats me
I don't have 20, or even 10 but
1. Dragonfreak
2. Ultramario
3.Stargazing
4. Borp
5. Yoshi2
6. Puddin
7. Uniju, I guess he's cool

I don't think I could list 20, but oh well.

1. N64dude
2. Anton
3. LB
4. Edo
5. DF
6. 2257
7. Tucky
8. Andy
9. Steve
10. Packy (how the heck did I forget to list Packy until 10 ;_;)
11. Magikrazy
12. Maybe UM?
13. Neptune

E: Thought of a few more.

14. Pi
15. Perch
16. GBA

I still want to challenge Icemario to that IRL 1v1 so him probably.

Else I guess Pi, Neptune, NSY, Mariofan, Anton, 2257, IcicleRain, Meta Knight, tbh though I'd be more than fine with everyone and this topic seems kinda pointless to me in that aspect.

Duskull said:
Updated list (I guess)

1. YoshiKong (and next year I should be)
2. GBAToad
3. Anton
4. Baby Luigi / Mario (I don't think I'd be able to meet just 1 and get away with it)
5. DragonFreak
6. Crash
7. Neptune
8. MCD
9. Walkazo
10. Edo
11. Paper Yoshi
12. Perch
13. Zae
14. Uniju
15. MagiKrazy
16. Porple
17. FunkyK38
18. Brock
19. Shoutmon
20. Icemario
Time to update this thing, seeing as I've already met YK and stuff changes.

1. Anton
2. DragonFreak
3. GBAToad
4. Neptune
5. BL / LGM
6. Packy
7. Pi
8. Edo
9. A_51 Trooper (at least I think this is the guy I keep talking to on Chat)
10. MagiKrazy
11. Blocky
12. Meta Knight
13. Tucky
14. FunkyK38
15. MCD
16. Icemario
17. Zae
18. Nabber
19. Andymii
20. Crash

It was fun meeting you!

My hot list, in the order that I think of them:

1. Tucayo
2. Super Mario Bros
3. Glowsquid
4. Time Turner
5. Andymii
6. Lindsay151
7. Immewnity
8. Dippy (could be easy enough)
9. Mario jc
10. Raven Effect

YoshiKong said:
4. Time Turner
I didn't expect anyone to mention me, so thanks!

Honestly, I don't want to write a ranked list. I'd be genuinely happy to hang out with any of you guys, and I don't want to get into arguments with myself over which of my buddies I'd want to meet "more" than the others.

Back