Which Mario Game Are You Most Hyped For?

Which Mario game are you most hyped for?

• Super Mario 3D

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Paper Mario 3D

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Mario Kart 3DS

• Mario Party 9

• Mario vs Sonic at the 2010 Olymic Games

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • New Super Mario Brothers Mii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luigi's Mansion Two

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

JTA777

Goomba
So at E3 Nintendo showed us a lot of Mario Games! I'm wondering which one your the MOST hyped for?
For me its Paper Mario 3DS because TTYD is my favorite game

I REALLY want Paper Mario 3DS, and while I don't plan on getting Mario Party 9 or Mario Kart 3DS, I hoping someone makes a Let's Play of them on YouTube.

Super Mario 3D and Mario Kart 3D.

Super Mario 3D, because it has the Tanooki Suit. I've been waiting so long for them to bring back a power-up from SMB3, and they finally did. :D

For me, Mario Kart

Um Mario vs sonic at the 2010 Olymic games,

Firstly replace vs with and. Next it is in 2012 not 2010(Which has passed by). Then add london and lastly you spelled olympic wrong.

Im hyped up for super mario 3D.

None, hyping is for little kids, although I'd like to have/play almost every game on that list.

I think I'm most excited for Luigi's Mansion 2 and Mario Kart 3DS, I didn't feel very satisfied watching the other trailers.

Isn't New Super Mario Bros Mii. merely a tech demo?

I 'm sure they are all good games, but I 'm not really hyped for them. I 'd be hyped for a DKCR2 or a NSMBMii but these ain't coming in 2-3 years so...

Super Mario Bros 3DS is a tricky one. It looks bizarre, but I can tell that it will grow on me.

Luigi's Mansion 2 is definitely a good game for a portable console, but I don't plan to buy a 3DS at this moment, because it's so expensive and stuff.

Mario Kart 3DS is also a puzzle to me. Is it going to be good? Is it going to be a disappointment? I 'm not into gliding and going underwater, plus there's something strange about the design, the atmosphere and the music of the game.

Mario Party 9 is definitely going to be good, but I 'm not a huge fan of the series.

Mario & Sonic at the London Olympic Games looks promising, especially with soccer and stuff, but still... We 've already seen this in two previous games, nothing to be surprised about.

New Super Mario Bros Mii isn't coming in two or three years as I said, but it's worth noting a few things. First, they shouldn't have the players bumping into each other. It messes the whole thing. Second, I don't want this to be exactly like NSMBW like we saw in that tech demo. Third, get rid of the flags in the end of the level. It's too retro and I 'd rather see the SMB3 block with the black screen as a background. Fourth, bring the raccoon back. Fifth, have Yoshi playable in more than four levels. Sixth, the Miis better look much better than those lame drawings we saw in the tech demo.

I really hope that Paper Mario 3DS brings back that exciting thrill that TTYD had. SPM was just sad when compared to the rest of the series.

In fact, it's still sad when compared to any other game.

Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, hands down, no contest!

...Then Mario Party 9. I've waited so long for playable Koopa Troopa, and Bowser Jr took a good while too!

Actually i'm hyped up for everything including Mario vs Sonic at the 2010 olymic games.

kat-rin koopa said:
Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, hands down, no contest!

...Then Mario Party 9. I've waited so long for playable Koopa Troopa, and Bowser Jr took a good while too!

well Jr isnt actually playable hes a boss but he might be unlockable

I think he is just a boss, what about Koopa Kid/Mini Bowser

The only ones that I care about are Paper Mario 3DS, Super Mario 3DS, and Luigi's Mansion 2.

Doctor Nega said:
The only ones that I care about are Paper Mario 3DS, Super Mario 3DS, and Luigi's Mansion 2.
What about Mario Kart 3ds those gliders.

Once GameStop opens on the day Paper Mario 3DS is released, I will have it.

@New Super Yoshi: Yes, the gliders are pretty cool. But not AWESOME cool.

Super Mario 3D looks cool too.

Forest Fire said:
@New Super Yoshi: Yes, the gliders are pretty cool. But not AWESOME cool.

Well, it's an opinion. I think the gliders are awesome cool

Back