Which Mario Game Are You Most Hyped For?

Which Mario game are you most hyped for?

• Super Mario 3D

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Paper Mario 3D

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Mario Kart 3DS

• Mario Party 9

• Mario vs Sonic at the 2010 Olymic Games

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • New Super Mario Brothers Mii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luigi's Mansion Two

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Paper Mario 3DS for sure. It really looks like it's returning it's roots not only with the RPG gameplay but the setting of the game. Makes me wonder if besides Toad Town we'll see any more places from the original Paper Mario.

Northern Verve said:
Paper Mario 3DS for sure. It really looks like it's returning it's roots not only with the RPG gameplay but the setting of the game. Makes me wonder if besides Toad Town we'll see any more places from the original Paper Mario.
That was found out over a year ago. I would like to see some old places aswell.

Mario Party 9 sounds really unbelievable, especially after its dormant period. I'm planning to get it.

I'm hyped for Mario Kart and Mario Party. I like all the Mario games, but these two are the most exciting ones.

Luigi's mansion 3ds
Paper Mario 3ds.

Don't even have a 3ds, that's bad.

Zae said:
Luigi's mansion 3ds
Paper Mario 3ds.

It is not the end of the world if you don't have a 3DS, but you can get one, you know.I don't have one yet but I am getting one in the future.

New Super Yoshi said:
Zae said:
Luigi's mansion 3ds
Paper Mario 3ds.

It is not the end of the world if you don't have a 3DS, but you can get one, you know.I don't have one yet but I am getting one in the future.

Well my point is im hyped over games i can't even play..............YET

YoshiGo99 said:
I think Paper Mario will be the best. I can't wait for it. I also hope it has good music.
I am feeling a good final boss music.

YoshiGo99 said:
I think Paper Mario will be the best. I can't wait for it. I also hope it has good music.

It's paper mario, it's gonna have good music. It's litterally the series's trademark at this point.

My favorite paper mario music has got to be Lineland from SPM, the underground theme remix from SPM, the Rogueport music from TTYD, and thats about it. I never got to play the first one.

Back