Mario and the Nintendo Wii U

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Hopefully you guys have heard about the new system that Nintendo's got in store for us consumers amongst all the new hype. My question to you: What can Mario do for U?

He makes me extremely happy, that's what he does. But, all of that will go away unless he adds Baby Luigi playable. Then, I'll stay permanently happy

Hmm, I guess my joke fell on mistaken ears. What I meant was, what kind of Mario games can you seen being made for the new console?

From a big Mario Kart fan, you guessed it, a new Mario Kart

Now that would be something! It could have the maps from Mario Kart DS.

I can see the maps on the controller. It would be so cool. But, sounds like really far into the future now, since Mario Kart 3DS is not even going to be released until Q4 2011

Yeah, I guess you're right. I might have jumped the gun on this topic. I got too excited I guess.

No, you're alright. TWO new Mario Karts would be better than one :)

Leonyx said:
Hopefully you guys have heard about the new system that Nintendo's got in store for us consumers amongst all the new hype. My question to you: What can Mario do for U?
Make Mario Party 10.

Too bad that a Wii U version of Mario Kart isn't in the picture at the moment. Guess that only time will tell if one may be developed in the future.

The Magic School Bus said:
No, you're alright. TWO new Mario Karts would be better than one :)

It's all right. Baby Luigi has infested your brain and corrupted your grammar.

Anyway, I would like a Mario Tennis and Mario Soccer game.

Look, can I speak the way I want to speak or what?

No; one day, it's going to show up in your essays.

Ornithologist Mario said:
It's all right. Baby Luigi has infested your brain and corrupted your grammar.

Anyway, I would like a Mario Tennis and Mario Soccer game.

Actually, they are both correct. You're alright means that you are okay for saying what you said, while it's alright means that what you said is okay. But this isn't the grammar wiki...

"Alright" is supposed to be "all right" in all situations. Now, can we please get on topic?

Ornithologist Mario said:
"Alright" is supposed to be "all right" in all situations. Now, can we please get on topic?

Ah, touche. Yes we can get back on topic.

I can't think of many innovative things for a Mario game with this new controller. I'm sure Miyamoto will think of something.

They can fit a ton more data in the Wii and have just a teeny screen displayed on the controller, like a handheld. Nintendo will think up of cool ideas for that.

So now, we won't have to deal with split screens? Cool!

Oh, and here's a nonPhotoshopped picture.

WiiU-Controller2.png

I've never seen that level in NSMBWii... New Super Mario Bros. WiiU anybody? Just a thought. I doubt a New Mario Kart Game will come out on it anytime soon, maybe in like, 3 years though. Mario Kart 3DS is more than enough for now, releasing too many Mario Karts would make the series go stale and bad for marketting. I'm eager to see how Miyamoto will make a Mario Game for it, could be interesting.

EDIT: Only just found about NSMBMii

Maybe another Mario Baseball?

I would like another Strikers game with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi playable in it

I would like another Strikers game with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi playable in it

You're obssesed with those characters, everywhere I go, you've said you want them in the game. No offense, they have a fanbase but are just Baby Versions of others. Originality: 1/10

That picture was of New Super Mario Bros Mii, I think.

Crackin355 said:

You're obssesed with those characters, everywhere I go, you've said you want them in the game. No offense, they have a fanbase but are just Baby Versions of others. Originality: 1/10

So, is there anything wrong with being a fan with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi? And I don't care if they have low originality, I like them more than the adult versions. I don't understand why my opinion has to share yours on what I want in the games.

Back