Mario and the Nintendo Wii U

The Magic School Bus said:
Crackin355 said:
I would like another Strikers game with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi playable in it

You're obssesed with those characters, everywhere I go, you've said you want them in the game. No offense, they have a fanbase but are just Baby Versions of others. Originality: 1/10

So, is there anything wrong with being a fan with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi? And I don't care if they have low originality, I like them more than the adult versions. I don't understand why my opinion has to share yours on what I want in the games.

I'm trying to get through to you, yes, you like them, but theyre not gonna be in EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. I'm surprised their still around.

So, is there anything wrong with being a fan with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi? And I don't care if they have low originality, I like them more than the adult versions. I don't understand why my opinion has to share yours on what I want in the games.

There's a difference between being a fan and being obsessed. We understand that you really like the characters and we accept that, but every other post of yours don't have to be about them in some way. It's sort of annoying. There are other things to talk about, and Baby Mario and Baby Luigi don't always need to be involved.

Okay, moving a little back on topic...

A Mario Kart would be great using the controllers, these controllers have motion control right? I think tilting the controller and driving it from a FPS view would be interesting.

And as someone else said, no more splitscreens! Huzzah!

Ser Espiel said:
A Mario Kart would be great using the controllers, these controllers have motion control right? I think tilting the controller and driving it from a FPS view would be interesting.

I've sorta experienced FPS view from Mario Kart Wii via hacking. It's pretty cool.

Ser Espiel said:
Okay, moving a little back on topic...

And as someone else said, no more splitscreens! Huzzah!

That's what I said.

I can only imagine how much stuff Nintendo can now make possible with screens on the controllers. They get another point in originality. ;D

It has been rumored (and sort of confirmed, Nintendo's still looking into it) that the console will only support one of the new controllers.

What do you mean?

I've heard that there was one example of how the controllers would be utilized. One person has a personal screen on his/her controller to move around and hide while the other three players have to look on the big screen to find him/her or something like that.

Yes, but the other players were using Wiimotes. All of the tech demos at E3 only used one new controller.

Well, that removes ideas. We can still do stuff like one player gets the screen on the controller and the partner can get the screen on the TV, so split screens can still die in those situations.

Co-op gameplay a la Super Mario Galaxy can be much more exciting with the new controller, I'd imagine. Perhaps the partner can have more freedom in a level?

Leonyx said:
Co-op gameplay a la Super Mario Galaxy can be much more exciting with the new controller, I'd imagine. Perhaps the partner can have more freedom in a level?

A Mario galaxy type game where Co-Op isn't just Mario and a generic Luma, but Mario & Luigi. that would be fun, both going through in puzzles, killing enemies, fighting over the star.

Back