Mario Kart 7

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
For those people who got all shitty over glitches in the game, apparently the new Update will patch it (as well as Kingdom Hearts 3D)

April 25th in North America, no date for oer regions

No, the same has been confirmed for Europe. Seems pretty obvious all regions get it at the same time though, otherwise certain regions won't be able to play wi-fi for a while.

I read it on Nintendo 3DS Blog, they must've wrote it before it was said for Europe.

A patch? I don't know if that'll even affect the copies of Mario Kart 7 that have been around before the scheduled patch release.

Pacthes are being made for this game. The first one fixing shortcut glithes.

MnSG said:
A patch? I don't know if that'll even affect the copies of Mario Kart 7 that have been around before the scheduled patch release.

Mariomario64 said:
It's a system update actually, I think.

For those people who got all shitty over glitches in the game, apparently the new Update will patch it (as well as Kingdom Hearts 3D)

April 25th in North America, no date for oer regions

Yup, did say that.

And there was much rejoicing...

When did somebody sayit was bad?

Probably the Maka Wuhu whiners

I got the update though, hmmm whatever. It didn't automatically update it for me though, I had to go and get it through settings. But I only got it because 3DS Blog said it was available everywhere.

I haven't tried it yet, but some sort of update had come out, unless I missed a previous one.

'3K said:
The patch doesn't go into effect until (I think) May 15th.
Well I'm getting that on that day. I will be glad to see it this and the Wuhu Island Loop Shortcut gone.

I got the update though, hmmm whatever. It didn't automatically update it for me though, I had to go and get it through settings. But I only got it because 3DS Blog said it was available everywhere.

I haven't tried it yet, but some sort of update had come out, unless I missed a previous one.

From what I can recall, you had to update your 3DS in order to continue using the Nintendo Network feature. This update also enables you to create folders, with each folder being able to hold up to 60 applications; the same as the root directory.

Simply put, the update enables you to store more data than what the older system menus could support.

MnSG said:

From what I can recall, you had to update your 3DS in order to continue using the Nintendo Network feature. This update also enables you to create folders, with each folder being able to hold up to 60 applications; the same as the root directory.

Simply put, the update enables you to store more data than what the older system menus could support.

Oh, so their separate updates. They could at least say that when they said they were having an update on April 25th.

Think there could be possible DLC for this game?

Oh, so their separate updates. They could at least say that when they said they were having an update on April 25th.

You must not have received the SpotPass message that arrived on the same day:
Other elements of the system update include the ability to update select software, such as the Mario Kart 7 update in mid-May that will resolve shortcut exploits in the game. This update will be required in order to play online multiplayer mode.

And I'd love DLC for this game.

Obviously, any kind of DLC media will likely be inputted onto the SD card. No SD card (which is unlikely for any 3DS package), no patch.

MnSG said:
Obviously, any kind of DLC media will likely be inputted onto the SD card. No SD card (which is unlikely for any 3DS package), no patch.

I lost my SD card!!! DX

Back