Mario Kart 7

I would also like to point out that some people are more sensitive to some kinds of harassment than others.

I'm more sensitive to harassment than the average person. If I get beaten up online deliberately, it will stick with me for days until it's out of my system.

Good. I'm sensitive too and I feel other people's feelings too.

I think Battle Mode is underrated.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I think Battle Mode is underrated.

It is. I love Battle Mode. I love it more than racing

Only 6 battle stages, and you can be team attacked; you can be damaged by your own teammates. Quite lousy if you asked me.

balloon battle is EPIC. Don't care for the other one. I didn't like ballon battle on the wii. Also, I think that having no motorbikes was a good idea. Can you imagine gliding while trying to see where to land?

RandomGuy said:
balloon battle is EPIC. Don't care for the other one. I didn't like ballon battle on the wii. Also, I think that having no motorbikes was a good idea. Can you imagine gliding while trying to see where to land?

I'm pretty sure that bikes can handle gliding too. But at this point, I'm better off if bikes don't come back, since the kart customization feature is a major addition that I think should never be abandoned.

MnSG said:
RandomGuy said:

I'm pretty sure that bikes can handle gliding too. But at this point, I'm better off if bikes don't come back, since the kart customization feature is a major addition that I think should never be abandoned.

What if there was bike customization along with kart customization?

MnSG said:
Only 6 battle stages, and you can be team attacked; you can be damaged by your own teammates. Quite lousy if you asked me.

At least you have the option to not be in a team (MARIO KART WII, I'm looking at you)

Battle mode is pretty much the epitome of Mario Kart games.

Sadly it is usually ruined by its serious lack of tracks.

Mario Kart Wii's number of Battle tracks are pretty high if you ask me

I think Zae is referring to Mario Kart 7's lack of Battle courses.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I think Zae is referring to Mario Kart 7's lack of Battle courses.

Referring to the entire series as a whole actually, while wii version did have more, it was still pretty small, dont recall liking much of them too.

Although gotta admit Mario Kart DD's classic mario battle track was interesting mainly due to how the entire stage moves, pretty hectic idea.

I liked the idea of battling on a console, a DS and a Gamecube.

Baby Luigi said:
At least you have the option to not be in a team (MARIO KART WII, I'm looking at you)

At least in team battles, you only have to truly worry about half of your opponents.

Mario Kart 64's and Double Dash's Battle systems were the best because they were the simplest. MKWii's sucked. I mean, teams, mandatorily? Come on, it's too boring.

FMGBASKFH said:
Mario Kart 64's and Double Dash's Battle systems were the best because they were the simplest. MKWii's sucked. I mean, teams, mandatorily? Come on, it's too boring.

Mario Kart 7?

Gardevoir said:
your moms too boring...

I dont really saw a difference except you turn into a bomb in MK64.

You went a little too far there. I'll pay no mind, but don't do it again.

Even the bomb thing was fun. If you ran out of balloons, you could just chase any other player to make them lose a balloon.

La Marionette said:
Mario Kart 7?

Ah?

She asked him "Mario Kart 7" because you didn't give an opinion in Mario Kart 7's, which is similar to Mario Kart Wii's battle system, but you have the option of playing by yourself (not in a team, I mean)

FMGBASKFH said:
Gardevoir said:
your moms too boring...

He tends to say dumb things like that when someone has an opinion different to his own. He said 'your moms too boring' to me as well when I said I don't like watching Chuggaaconroy's videos on YouTube.

I never really minded the battle modes in either. You couldn't be solo in MKWii but the ammount of people made it hectic and fun. And the maps were pretty interesting.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Gardevoir said:
your moms too boring...

He tends to say dumb things like that when someone has an opinion different to his own. He said 'your moms too boring' to me as well when I said I don't like watching Chuggaaconroy's videos on YouTube.

I never really minded the battle modes in either. You couldn't be solo in MKWii but the ammount of people made it hectic and fun. And the maps were pretty interesting.

He's probably one of the many immature 12-year olds that inhabit this forum... Let's not pay attention to him. Yes, Chuggaaconroy's videos suck.

I don't know anything about MK7's Battle Mode because I never played it. I'm just saying that I liked 64's and Double Dash's the most.

FMGBASKFH said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Gardevoir said:
your moms too boring...

He's probably one of the many immature 12-year olds that inhabit this forum... Let's not pay attention to him. Yes, Chuggaaconroy's videos suck.

I don't know anything about MK7's Battle Mode because I never played it. I'm just saying that I liked 64's and Double Dash's the most.

They don't really suck, I just don't enjoy them, funny stuff is what I like.

But back on-topic.

Mario Kart 7's Battle system is good if you ask me, You won't win if you hide and wait until the last guy is left and take him out, you don't get thrown out of the action because you lost all your balloons, you can still come back (but something like the bomb karts in 64 or the ghost item box dropping thing in DS would be good, I loved driving in front of my friends as they tried grabbing my item box, but I would go too fast and they would get angry.) and there's the option to play solo, unlike Wii.

Back