Mario Kart 7

Mijzelffan said:
MnSG said:
Mijzelffan said:
Seriously, for some reason in every race against CPU's I do, Bowser takes the lead. Every one. I thought the leading CPU was supposed to be different every time you start a different grand prix. BUT IT KEEPS BEING BOWSER.

Not always. I've seen a video where Princess Peach was the leading CPU racer on some tracks. It just varies for each GP.

Did I forget to mention that? If not for Bowser it's usually Princess Peach who is leading, or she's the second lead after bowser. She just hasn't been in many of my recent races.

It's seriously driving me nuts.

Those things can happen at times. I remember that in Super Mario Kart, if you use Yoshi, and are in 1st place, Koopa Troopa is always in 2nd place, followed by DK Jr. in 3rd place.

Super Mario Kart is a fucking SNES game. I could understand why a SNES game couldn't properly randomize. But for a 3DS game I don't see how hard it is to properly randomize a character, rather than to pick Bowser to be the lead every time.

Mijzelffan said:
Super Mario Kart is a *bleep*ing SNES game. I could understand why a SNES game couldn't properly randomize. But for a 3DS game I don't see how hard it is to properly randomize a character, rather than to pick Bowser to be the lead every time.

I have seen at least one video with Bowser NOT in 1st place; the same also applies to Peach. It's probably just a coincidence that you're always getting CPU Bowser in 1st place.

Maybe he's always first because... well... he's Bowser...

like, (some) bosses are hard, the final boss is always the last you get to,
which that is mainly always Bowser,

and in Mario Kart,
you start in last place,
and the last you get to is the first place person

maybe because Bowser is the last one you get to on Mario Games,
he's always first on Mario Kart 7 :-\

(just a random thought)

Well, until I get the game, or see additional Mario Kart 7 game play videos, it just sounds like mere coincidence at the moment.

Unless all the people in the videos main Mario, that argument is invalid.

edit: my brother mains Yoshi, and appearently has the same thing with Toad.

I need the icon you want. Also, we should make a thread if an official community is made. That way, everybody can join.

I got it! ;D It's so awesome!

What I like:
-Gliding
-Driving underwater
-The new items
-The online "communities"
-The kart customization, plus the fact that you can "spin" the reels if you want to pick at random :P
-Great and innovative new courses and choice of retro courses

What I don't like:
-No button option to toggle between views on the bottom screen, only the touch screen (not that I know of, anyway)
-Limited maximum of 10 coins per course
-Gliding is tough to control, but I guess it needs to be. I often bump into the wall in Daisy Hills (because I fail at trying to get on the roof) and Shy Guy Bazaar (because I drift too far right while trying to go for the coin area on the right).
-Can't use the D-pad instead of the circle pad while driving
-The motion control feature. I find it "too much".

This has to be old by now, but I'm still kind of shocked that Waluigi didn't make it. :-\ At least his course did.

I haven't unlocked much yet. Just a few cups, kart features, and only Daisy among the characters so far (I read how to unlock her on the Wiki and played the 150cc Mushroom Cup first before anything else and tied for 1st in the end), but I love it so much!

I made a "Mario Wiki" community. Mario is the icon, all items are available and it's a 100cc Grand Prix. The message is "Go Mario fans!".

Any other suggestions or changes? I'm just waiting to publish it.

MarioRules25 said:
Donkey kong meduim?

wow
He is a Mid Heavy which means he is not Super Heavy but higher than the normal weight.

Back