Mario Kart 7

Obtained all of the Golden Kart.

It SUCKS.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
I hated the kart part unlock system on this game. I just used the Streetpass method.
My StreetPass has a glitch. I've met over 2,000 Miis but none apart from one play this supposedly.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
I hated the kart part unlock system on this game. I just used the Streetpass method.
My StreetPass has a glitch. I've met over 2,000 Miis but none apart from one play this supposedly.
SpotPass invitation Miis don't count.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
I don't think that's a glitch. My Streetpass Mii Plaza has over 600 Miis thanks to Mario Kart 7 Mii's making their way over. I think that's what you have. You can turn it off in the settings found in the application I didn't because it makes me seem like I have a life.

I don't use Spotpass EVER and have 90-ish Miis in my plaza. Unfortunately only like 15 actually play Mario Kart 7.

Super Smash Misty said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
How can you tell which are SpotPass and which are StreetPass?

Super Smash Misty said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
How can you tell which are SpotPass and which are StreetPass?
SpotPass Mii's don't hold the icon of a last played game. Also, when you select them, it will read that it was invited, plus the date of invitation.

Wait till you get the Gold Glider and then that ---ing Gold Standard

The 10,000 coin requirement in Mario Kart 8 wasn't THAT bad though since it took me less than a month to get it.

Gold standard can be obtained with 10 000 VR online though, which is far faster than getting 20 000 coins.

I'm those filthy idiots who refuse to play online

I think getting 10 000 VR and 20 000 coins are just as slow. I just can't get good scores anymore :'( and 20 000 coins is way too hard.

Princess Rosalina said:
I think getting 10 000 VR and 20 000 coins are just as slow. I just can't get good scores anymore :'( and 20 000 coins is way too hard.
Maybe the game wants you to keep playing.

Mine took about 2 months collecting 20 000 coins.

Supa Horrnnn said:
Princess Rosalina said:
Maybe the game wants you to keep playing.
Maybe the game should go and give me the gold parts already.

yeah the game should just do everything for you

because thats not lazy

Princess Rosalina said:

20,000 coins is not hard to do at all

It's just insipidly tedious

Cirdec said:
It requires to do at least 500 cups. That's even worse than getting 1 million coins in NSMB 2.

Besides, 40 coins is not something you'll be guaranteed to have at the end of the race

Back