Mario Kart 7

If E.Gadd is in , ill be happy

[quote author=Mariowiki Shy Guy article]Shy Guy will be a playable character in the upcoming Nintendo 3DS game Mario Kart 7, this time available without using download play, though it first needs to be unlocked.[/quote]The wiki said that he is not download only. Yes!

New Super Mario said:
Uh back on topic?

So, I have this weird gut feeling that E. Gadd is gonna be a racer because of Luigi's Mansion 2.
Me too and he was originally intended for Mario Kart DS, so his chances are pretty great. It would be nice if he was one of the 2 other new racers.

Shy Guy is download exclusive? NOO!!! I have to buy TWO Mario Kart 7's now. ARGH!!

One for your sister , then one for you?

http://www.mariowiki.com/Shy_Guy#Mario_Kart_7

actually i think he might be playable, hmm not sure :-\

I trust the official site and the translation. It's probably we didn't added it yet, plus coupled with a source.

Yes, my sister and I have to buy one due to crappy restrictions. It really sucks.

Like I've said before, it could be that Shy Guy is either playable normally, but people that use Download Play are Shy Guy's guaranteed.
It's Nintendo, so you'll never know before playing.

The acticle says that he is full playable and it has not been reverted.

Somebody got a hold of the new Nintendo Power, and it apparently confirms the last two characters!

They're...Queen Bee and Wiggler.

...Interesting.

kat-rin koopa said:
Somebody got a hold of the new Nintendo Power, and it apparently confirms the last two characters!

...Interesting.

If it's the last two new characters I'm kinda of disapointed... :(

kat-rin koopa said:

...Interesting.
...You've got to be fucking kidding me... Those were the LAST characters I'd expect from a Mario Kart game!

Queen Bee is too fucking big, and wasn't exactly a popular character to begin with. And Wiggler, as awesome as he/she is, just has too many legs to work with, so picturing him/her driving a kart would look awkward!

How the hell do they include the Queen Bee which is as shallow and obscure as she can be yet they don't include Lubba who was the main "host" of a principal game of the saga? Nintendo are experts at making extremely stupid decisions. Also, it will be awkward to play as Wiggler in Maple Treeway.

YoshiGo99 said:
this is fake.

It wouldn't be surprising if it was, Wiggler and Queen Bee are kind of obscure, so those two as playable characters sounds awfully far-fetched.

FMGBASKFH said:
How the hell do they include the Queen Bee which is as shallow and obscure as she can be yet they don't include Lubba who was the main "host" of a principal game of the saga? Nintendo are experts at making extremely stupid decisions. Also, it will be awkward to play as Wiggler in Maple Treeway.
Don't call Nintendo stupid yet. This could be fake because nothing else confirms this.

Back