Kirby's Mass Attack!

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
You know that game where you control 10 kirby's at a time? This is it
http://e3.nintendo.com/games/#/all/
It's at the bottom

And a Trailer is on it's way.

Update:
I'll not upload until late in the morning.

I would like to get that game

All the Kirby games look good! :lol:

Here you are (sorry, I had to sleep, this night).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiV8V-bISfQ

Sorry for the bump, but I need to confirm sad news for Press, and possibly for you too.
All Press in America, Europe, and Australia are prohibited to publish any Kirby Mass Attack reviews until September 19th, according to the email of Nintendo I've just got.
Reasons were not given, but in return, the Press is allowed to come to their office to try out the full version of Kirby Mass Attack there, and it happens this week, starting right now.

In other words, if you want to know it's worthy to buy or not, you'll need to wait until after the release.

Either way you look at it though, the game does prove to be an interesting one to play.

I plan on getting this game as soon as possible. Looks awesome.

So, I got this game 2 days ago and I just beat it not too long ago. This game is truly difficult. I mean, they even managed to make Whispy Woods a challenging boss, not to mention the sheer amount of mini-bosses and all the unique mini-games.

It's a challenge to earn a Silver Star in the levels (Not having any Kirbies "die"), but an even greater challenge to get a Gold Star (not allowing a single Kirby to take damage). The medals are also well hidden, sometimes requiring some spot-on timing, strategic moves, and quick reflexes.

I also love all the references to the anime in the game (specifically in the Kirby Quest minigame). It shows that the anime, in my opinion, is not dead (I still believe that the anime should be referenced in the games more often).

In all, this is a fantastic game and you should all get it.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. When's the Australian release again? Same as Europe?

Having to control 10 Kirbys is pretty much a hint that this game is going to be a tough one to play.

Gamefreak75 said:
So, I got this game 2 days ago and I just beat it not too long ago. This game is truly difficult. I mean, they even managed to make Whispy Woods a challenging boss, not to mention the sheer amount of mini-bosses and all the unique mini-games.

It's a challenge to earn a Silver Star in the levels (Not having any Kirbies "die"), but an even greater challenge to get a Gold Star (not allowing a single Kirby to take damage). The medals are also well hidden, sometimes requiring some spot-on timing, strategic moves, and quick reflexes.

I also love all the references to the anime in the game (specifically in the Kirby Quest minigame). It shows that the anime, in my opinion, is not dead (I still believe that the anime should be referenced in the games more often).

In all, this is a fantastic game and you should all get it.
I would get it but my DS broke :(

Kirby said:
I would get it but my DS broke :(

Well that's upsetting. Oddly, I've had my DS since 2004, and it's still working like a charm. Of course, this is an older DS model that I'm talking about.

You can run all DS and DSi software, with an exception for games that use an Addon through the GBA Slot, like Guitar Hero, and some Japan-only games that use the motion control Addon.

Bump: I have this game. It's on the first World and it took me some tries to get a gold medal on some levels. Is the game much more difficult after that? D:

You need to collect all of rainbow medal, it is a medal colored rainbow to enter final boss and this game have too much 1 hit kill and world 4 space level is hard

Yeah, the game does get more difficult, and trying to get gold medals is a pain in the ass. I have all gold medals in Worlds 1 and 2, and almost all of them in Stage 3. World 4, though...it's a challenge. Especially Stage 8 and 9 of World 4. Those are just cruel levels.

And I don't understand why final boss is so easy and bosses in minigames is more harder than that

Because the developers were sympathetic to the gamers who had to struggle in World 4.

I had wondered why some medals were rainbowish. Well, I guess I found the answer.

Back