Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Shy Guy
Toad
Waluigi
Wario
Yoshi
Bowser Jr.

Im pretty sure nobody knows if Jr is playable oh well thanks anyway yeah shy guy

Ice Cream Cone said:
I want Boo and Blooper, cause they are awesome. Also Rosalina at least appear somewhere in the game

rosalina hasnt been in spin off since mario kart wii that was three years ago :-\ :eek:

Mariorules25 said:
Ice Cream Cone said:
I want Boo and Blooper, cause they are awesome. Also Rosalina at least appear somewhere in the game

rosalina hasnt been in spin off since mario kart wii that was three years ago :-\ :eek:
Well Yeah, because Mario Kart is a really big mario spin off series, in need of characters. So is Mario Party

Ice Cream Cone said:
Mariorules25 said:
Ice Cream Cone said:

Well Yeah, because Mario Kart is a really big mario spin off series, in need of characters. So is Mario Party

Indeed i hope she does

Ice Cream Cone said:
Mariorules25 said:
Ice Cream Cone said:

Even if Rosalina does appear in Mario Party 9, she'd most likely be a board host.

Smashgoom202 said:
And how will Bowser Jr. work? Would Bowser really treat him badly should BJ land on a Bowser space?

Two words: Koopa Kid

NO BABY MARIO AND BABY LUIGI FOR MARIO PARTY 9 YET? WHAT KIND OF TWISTED WORLD IS THIS?

Even with that crud called Koopa Troopa playable, Mario Party 9 looks awesome. I don't know why they are resorting to generic enemies over the Baby Mario Bros. And, like Smashgoom said, how will Bowser Jr. work? Koopa Kid is a henchman, Bowser Jr. is his son.

Even with that crud called Koopa Troopa playable, Mario Party 9 looks awesome. I don't know why they are resorting to generic enemies over the Baby Mario Bros. And, like Smashgoom said, how will Bowser Jr. work? Koopa Kid is a henchman, Bowser Jr. is his son.

I too was surprised by Koopa troopa. But then I remembered Blooper. I personally think Jr. is going to act like the nsmb games where he appears in random levels and you have to defeat his plans. I don't think he is playable.

About the two babies, I too would like to see them. Maybe as tag team characters to add into the uniqueness of the game? But then again seeing them as sole characters would be even better.

I can't wait for these two games.

Yeah, it does look like Bowser Jr. is a boss. It's like a 2 vs 1 against him

Has Wi-Fi been confirmed or de-confirmed for MP9?

Daisy better be in LM2! :mad:

It doesn't seem likely she will be in Luigi's Mansion 2.

PapaDaisy said:
Has Wi-Fi been confirmed or de-confirmed for MP9?

Um, neither

Back