• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
GreenDisaster said:
Did this become the Mindless Junk Pony Thread when I wasn't looking?

Northern Verve said:
Cheerilee said:
Anyone here has the Fighting is magic leak?

Nah, I'm gonna wait for the Full Release.
funny thing, my friend has it and gave me a copy to play with him, BUT he isn't a brony, he barely watched like 3 eps. Yet, he thinks it's an amazing game xD

Pyro said:
i managed to see A Dog and Pony Show this morning

oh god spike

Yeah A Dog and Pony Show was one of the best Season 1 had. Not just for the Rarity moments but Spike stole some of the show as well. Especially with the "Man Spike" daydream he has. Oh and of course when he uses Twilight like his heroic steed.

"MLP Fighting is Magic - Rainbow Dash Stage"

i guess its the soundtrack from the fighting is magic flash game

Some season three updates from TV Tropes. A few have already been mentioned, but I'll just list them all here. A bit of it's just rumors, but there's still info on a few episodes.

1. To Be Announced: William Anderson apparently started working on this episode around May 12, 2012, on July 3, 2012 wrote about having "been busy" "making sure it is good," on July 10, 2012 stated that he put the finishing touches on it and that "It's very nice." He apparently finished working on it around July 12, 2012 and got the response "GODDAMIT WILL! It is so FRAKING FANTASTIC!.... We got chills when ** and *** gave their final word to ** and closed the door... CHILLS!" On July 18, 2012, Tim Stuby reported that "Word on the streetZ is that ep 301 looks pretty sweet... of course I'm taking an animation director's word for it, so..." On August 13, 2012, The Hub's Facebook and Twitter pages announced that "season 3 is coming soon!"

2. To Be Announced

3. To Be Announced: On June 8, 2012, Tim Stuby, (one of?) this episode's layout supervisor(s?), called the episode his new favorite and said that "[he] mostly love 303 because [he] got to be [him]self on it...which is...stupid. Top Draw is also doing some amazing $#** to plus it up" and that the "finale of last season was crazy. This one just made [him] laugh a lot and has a couple neato shots." On July 9, 2012, he said that he loved Andrea Libman's work in this episode and that "Working on it was fun fun fun." On July 15, 2012, William Anderson mentioned being "deep into" this episode

4. To Be Announced: A screenshot from this episode can be seen here; William Anderson was apparently working on that scene on July 19, 2012

5. To Be Announced

6. To Be Announced note William Anderson was apparently done with this episode as of August 4, 2012

7. To Be Announced note M.A. Larson has joked or trolled that Patrick R "will only think its [sic] 'meh'" and has responded to Patrick's subsequent confusion by saying "people wanted spoilers, so I let them know how you are going to feel about ep7. Not your favorite, but not bad either. :)"

8. To Be Announced

9. To Be Announced

10. To Be Announced

11. To Be Announced

12. To Be Announced: A rumored background possibly from this episode can be seen here. On August 15, 2012, Tim Stuby mentioned that this was the last episode he worked on

13. To Be Announced: Three rumored backgrounds possibly from this episode can be seen here, here, and here. As of August 4, 2012, this episode apparently already exists

Season 3 is confirmed to consist of thirteen 22-minute episodes; however, there's been evidence and other hinting that the G4 series may indeed be more than just a 65-Episode Cartoon, and it's rumored that The Hub and Hasbro "don't plan on cancelling any time soon, but it looks like there's not going to be a set amount of episodes per season."

News is going to be slow until we get a confirmed Season 3 Air date (Which I hope we get something soon otherwise even I might start to lose my patience!). But I thought I'd show 2 fun videos here.

First of which is related to the Bronycon documentary where it shows John De Lancie show up during the Bronypalooza part of Day 1 of the Convention. TheLivingTombstone live performs the song Discord while he's there.

The 2nd of which takes place at a more recent con called Everfree Northwest which took place in Seattle. A crowd of Bronies got going for a Whose Line is it Anyway sort of thing only they make the events more ponified and such. For you homestuck fans, MicTheMicrophone participates while cosplaying as Dave Strider.

Also here's some more stuff regarding the official comic book for Friendship is Magic

There's already digital covers of the Twilight and Applejack cover. Already showing that all six of the covers showing each of the Main 6 will make up one picture. If you want the full picture you'd have to either buy six copies of issue #1 that have the different ponies or get the boxed set.

MyLittlePony-01-CvrA.jpg
MyLittlePony-01-CvrB.jpg

Fits like a puzzle piece!

I've been watching a Let's Play of Pony Fantasy VI done by Phoe of Equestria Daily. It's a reskin and/or rename of most of the major characters of Final Fantasy VI. Now I've never played a FF game so I have no idea what's changed from the original in the Ponified version other then obviously the characters and pretty much most of if not all the Dialogue unless Phoe says so in the commentary.

But so far it's pretty neat.

Gummy said:
Actual tweet from a staff member:
81403__safe_meta_twitter_joke_show-staff.PNG

Does this tweet really hint at anything though? I just thought it was just telling if Rarity was there Spike would pitch a tent that would normally be very difficult without the motivation to impress her

Official people like that don't make tweets - especially right before a season starts - like that unless they're hinting at something.

Back