Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
I think none of the main six are flat characters. They all have great depth.

Nabber said:
But as far as I see it, that's all she does. She's either shy around everything to the point where she can't even step over a crack when she has wings, or raging over incredibly tiny things like being stuck behind a few ponies on a bridge. At least Pinkie's episodes have variety. We see her trying to befriend a new villager, babysitting her... however she's related to the Baby Cakes, and we even see how paranoid she can get when she doesn't have friends around her. How is that flat?
Uh, yeah, and with her babysitting and befriending a new villager, she was always her crazy, kooky self, giggling, acting nutty, being innocently oblivious and insensitive, not AS much variation as I see it. There's variation as in she's unpredictable, but that's not so much her character as it is whatever the writers think of that's silly for Pinkie to do. Although she DID break down to the point of crying when babysitting the Cake twins, so there's that.

I mentioned the paranoid thing, yes, she has hidden depths, but like I said, so does Fluttershy.

Notice that I didn't say Pinkie as A flat character, but THE flattest character. There's stuff there, just not much. Although in retrospect, I feel like Applejack is the flattest character... Not much to go on with her.

I feel like, with Fluttershy, any time she DOES act in rage or doing something considered "out of character", it's still all a part of her character

Same.

Northern Verve said:

even rarity who i hate with a passion has so much personality

they are all so unique and interesting

None of them are flat, but FS is a bit repetitive and Applejack needs her time to shine!
Oh, and in other news http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=20471.msg862674#msg862674

Paper Jorge said:
Northern Verve said:

even rarity who i hate with a passion has so much personality

they are all so unique and interesting

You and I are two different people, Jorge.

But I hear you like Eminem. I salute you, sir.

i dont like eminem he locks me up in the dungeon below his house with a gun against my head and forces me to listen to his music on repeat for an hour every wednesday

shit is fucked up

but yeah i dont like rarity shes too whiney i dont know what qualities you peeps see in her

And I'll be breaking out next month.

You can come too if you want to. You don't even have to talk to me once we get out.

EDIT: Damn! Just came up with a comic idea!

It is probably better if you do it, but I don't know how you'll upload it to Userpedia.

Unless you weren't planning that...?

NO I DONT

and theres always the FORUM i mean havent I been using that for the last month or so

thread derailed

lets gte back onto convo by talking about which pony wed most likely want on our bed

id like cadance

Paper Jorge said:
NO I DONT

and theres always the FORUM i mean havent I been using that for the last month or so

thread derailed

lets gte back onto convo by talking about which pony wed most likely want on our bed

id like cadance

But she's married!

If you want cadence, you'll have to take Shining Armor too. And I'm pretty sure Twilight won't let you at her sister in law and bother unless you go through her first - or at the same time...

...DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I BECOME??? SHUT UP NEPTUNE SHUT UP!!!

Back