Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
ernesth100 said:
Applejack is perfect.

Not really, Applejack can be kinda stubborn. Or like in Princess Twilight, even though she had a good point on Twilight going back. It turned out to be the wrong thing to do.

Smashgoom202 said:
Also, I don't think it's really a fear of events at all, like you claim, I think it's just a deeply rooted problem that Fluttershy had been struggling to get over with her whole life.

This is what you've been saying the entire time.

And my primary objection is that she hasn't been struggling with it her whole life, because it's never been mentioned before and (as far as I've seen, still haven't watched season 4 yet) hasn't been mentioned since. It was a one-time thing to justify the plot, and that's partly why I found the episode irritating.

But I can agree to just live and let live. You like the episode, I don't, that's good enough for me.

ernesth100 said:
I think Pinkie Pie has adhd, Fluttershy is anti social and clostraphobic. Twilight has mild aspergers, Dash is too self sufficient. Applejack is perfect.

Do you realize how much your post sucks?

Stop throwing medical labels around, dear god.

It's NOT true.

This labeling is stereotyping and generalizing people that have those problems (e.g. people with ADHD must be springy, peppy, and hyperactive).

And if I sound offended, it's because I AM offended.

Especially when you judge each pony based on your layman diagnostic labeling and say that the pony WITHOUT any "disorders" is somehow the "perfect" pony.

ernesth100 said:
Its true.

No it's not. You're assuming Pinkie Pie that Pinkie Pie has ADHD because she's hyper-active and Twilight Sparkle has Asperger's just because she's into books and not social.

And, Fluttershy isn't anti-social. Not one single ----ing bit. How can someone with kindness be anti-social? That sort of title doesn't even belong in My Little Pony, it's something you find in The Joker from Batman.

Prejudice is an opinion, too, you know.

Just want to chime in on the whole Fluttershy stuff.

In the Hurricane Fluttershy episode, she was able to fly and she was brought down by the people staring at her. She was brought down by herself when she realized that she was nowhere near how fast Rainbow Dash wanted all the pegasi to be. She can perform if she needs to, but it doesn't mean that she still can't be scared to be judged.

ernesth100 said:
Well I geuss its just my opinion then.

I don't care, it's offensive and stereotypical and I demand that you change your mindset immediately

Shoot me away

Things get serious when people resort to using labels to describe characters like what our "friend" did here.

I think I'm reasonably offended when people resort to psychiatric labeling to describe characters and then go on to say any without the label is "perfect".

Hypochondriac Mario said:
I think I'm reasonably offended when people resort to psychiatric labeling to describe characters and then go on to say any without the label is "perfect".

How did I miss that? It IS highly offensive

ernesth100 said:
I think Pinkie Pie has adhd, Fluttershy is anti social and clostraphobic. Twilight has mild aspergers, Dash is too self sufficient. Applejack is perfect.

'scuse me while I cry myself to sleep for not being perfect simply because I have ADHD

P.S. I think it's a good idea to stop shooting the user now.

Back