• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Dr. Javelin said:
Spike is the best character because his personality is the most agreeable.

Spike's cool but not as much as any of the Main 6.

Also yeah '3K, they have been doing everything to promote it. They'll even do some special site for it apparently starting April 2nd. Also we don't know if Cadence is evil. I wouldn't think she herself is evil considering Hasbro has been promoting the toy for her and Shining Armor. It'd be a tad awkward. But there is something sinister that's connected to her in some way. We just don't know what that is.

Exactly. I was just placing a sillier theory. That page has some of the silliest wild mass guessing on all of TVTropes.

In all seriousness, could her name in it's definition offer a clue at all?

ca·dence (kdns)
n. pl. ca·denc·es
1. Balanced, rhythmic flow, as of poetry or oratory.
2. The measure or beat of movement, as in dancing or marching.
a. A falling inflection of the voice, as at the end of a sentence.
b. General inflection or modulation of the voice.
4. Music A progression of chords moving to a harmonic close, point of rest, or sense of resolution.

Maybe something about her singing voice? Maybe she's like a mythological siren?

You know what annoys me? In Hurricane Fluttershy, they needed five more wing power and Spitfire, one of the fastest Pegasi in Equestria, WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE. NOT FLYING.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
You know what annoys me? In Hurricane Fluttershy, they needed five more wing power and Spitfire, one of the fastest Pegasi in Equestria, WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE. NOT FLYING.
Yeah seriously I noticed that too.

Herr Shyguy said:
Yeah seriously I noticed that too.

ShyGuy27? I thought you were dead!

I'm pretty sure Spitfire was there to oversee the record attempt and nothing more.

Well Rainbow Dash admitted by that point that she didn't care about the record anymore. And we're talking about the weather for all of Equestria - I would think that's a bit more important that the record.

This may seem like a flimsy excuse, but she was just there to supervise, not to actually take part in the process.

Yeah, really flimsy but then we don't see Fluttershy's epic moment at the end and overcome her self-doubt she was dealing with the entire episode. And of course the moral at the end. The Tornado being helped up by Spitfire with no sign of Fluttershy (Or what she said when she came in anyway to "offer moral support") would of made for an anti-climatic ending.

They changed Derpy.

Only (as of yet) on the iTunes thing. It's not official unless that edit is placed in the next time The Last Roundup airs on The Hub. It hasn't (arguably suspiciously) aired since the episode premiered.

And they aren't going to change a whole scene like that anyhow.

Back