Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
KarinaTheSammerGirl said:
Thanks, lol xD

Hmm...my current favorite ponies are Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pound Cake. And my favorite episodes for now is A Friend in Deed and the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy episode. :3

Awesome, now how long has it been since you started watching the show? And do you see new Episodes on the Hub or do you have to normally see them on Youtube?

@Nabber: Yeah The Last Roundup is one of my favorites of Season 2. And awwww Mason I liked A Dog and Pony Show too.

I've been into MLP: FiM June last year :) Sometimes I see new episodes on The Hub (if I remember to record them on the DVR) otherwise I just catch them on YouTube :D

Oh yeah, I forgot about The Last Roundup. That episode is one of my favorites too. Derpy stole the show by just having a voice and she's one of my favorite background ponies /)^3^(\

Last Roundup is my favorite episode. Ever. Second would probably be the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. I LOVE THAT SONG.

Anyone catch this on MAD? I thought it was pretty hilarious, I loved the cake that said "Go bronies!" It's one of my favorite skits on this show ever. At least the designs weren't that bad...

Vinyl Scratch said:
Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Basically, every time I log on, I go to the search option and search "Javelin" so that if anyone has quoted me I can respond to them more easily.

It's that easy.
So the solution would be to get a codename for you instead.
I suggest one from this list:

Grandeur Lavaliere
lavender celebration
Thunder Brave
Rainbow Fling
Wild Cherry Delight
Moonstone Lavaliere
Doctor celebration
Doctor Brave
Southern Fling
Popcorn Delight

Popcorn Delight!

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Does anyone else share my love of The Last Roundup?

Mason said:
No one seems to like the episode "A Dog and Pony Show" as much as I did.

those are two of my favorites.

I also just realized that I never said how I felt about the last one. it was pretty good but I missed some of it so I'll have to catch it again.

I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely hated "Stare Master".

The first half was ok, but the plot seemed out of whack, the jokes weren't funny, and the ending was copout-ish.

I thought it wasn't that bad.

though now i have a weird urge to rank all of the season one episodes. Winter Wrap Up would probably be on the bottom (though the song's catchy) with the pilot, A Dog and Pony Show, and Fall Weather Friends probably towards the top.

I can't possibly hate any episodes of the show even the less popular ones like Mysterious Mare Do Well or any Season 1 CMC episode that isn't Cutie Mark Chronicles. They all in some way brought something to the table. Stare Master brought of course Fluttershy's "Stare" as a sort of unique ability to her. And also showed another of the Everfree Forest's creatures. Considering we've seen alot more creatures since that episode aired we might start begging the question what ISN'T in that forest.

It also was the origin of the "Scootaloo is a Chicken" joke but YMMV if that was a good thing or not.

Northern Verve said:
Stare Master brought of course Fluttershy's "Stare" as a sort of unique ability to her.

I forgot to mention that, but that was the *bleep*ing worst part of it. It's basically why I said it had a cop-out ending.

They could have had a similar event like Dragonshy, in which Fluttershy has to take responsibility for the scared-out-of-their-wits CMC, and have them escaping in the nick of time. Or, if the *bleep*awhatever (i seriously forgot what it is called) needs to be outright defeated, how about Sweetie Belle brings a mirror and uses it to freeze the *bleep*adoodle with its own power? Or how about any possible ending that isn't a complete cop-out?

I am so glad that "Putting your Hoof Down" retconned it as just "a" stare, and being a result of her assertiveness training.

While everybody complains because the ending didn't go the way they wanted, I personally have had no problems with any episodes. I'm just watching so I have something to enjoy, not to nitpick over.

I never saw what was wrong with the Mysterious Mare do Well episode or whatever it's called. I kind of actually liked that one.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
While everybody complains because the ending didn't go the way they wanted, I personally have had no problems with any episodes. I'm just watching so I have something to enjoy, not to nitpick over.

I never saw what was wrong with the Mysterious Mare do Well episode or whatever it's called. I kind of actually liked that one.
Same here

Voice acting legend Rob Paulsen interviews Tara Strong:

http://robpaulsenlive.com/episode-33-guest-tara-strong/

Spoilers contains my actual comment on the video (it's a little on the long side).

Tara Strong has SUCH a cute voice, but I love you too, Rob Paulsen! XD

I mean, you're so talented, you wrote a song about Tara Strong in 5 minutes and you sung it in Yakko's voice!

Chris Rock can suck it for his comment at the Oscars. :mad:

I like Jeff Bennett, too, great voice actor. Frank Welker, though, is a voice acting GOD! SO amazing the stuff he's capable of!

Oh crap, Rob Paulsen was the voice of Mark Cheng from Fairly Odd Parents, I TOTALLY didn't know that!

I DID think PJ was very similar to Carl's voice, and I never noticed that whole thing with the "L"s, thanks Mr. Paulsen I learned something new today!

HOLY CRAP, Jim Cummings really IS Cajun?! O_O

IS Xiaolin Showdown coming back? I loved that show!

I loved Drawn Together, two! The third season was kind of "meh", but I still wished it would have lasted longer! Tara Strong was Princess Clara and Toot, and she was AWESOME!

Wait... It WON'T be the original cast except for Tara? No Grey DeLisle? No Jeff Bennett? NO TOM KENNY?! It just wouldn't be the same! DX

YAY, welcome to the herd, Rob! :D

Missed the beginning of the episode. Anyway I don't really have anything to say. But it was a neat episode.

Today's episode was absolutely awesome. It might just be one of, if not the best episode of Season 2 and it could contend for best episode of the series so far as well.

It felt longer then it actually is. And this episode is actually tempting me to do a little change to my Pony ranking. While Twilight no matter what will be on the top. This episode is making me want to put Fluttershy firmly in 2nd place while the rest are tied for 3rd. All those emotional scenes... if I were any more sensitive I might have cried during this episode. I did get a sort of watery eyes thing going throughout some of the episode. Only Avatar: The Last Airbender and Courage the Cowardly Dog has really done that for me in terms of cartoons.

SO! MUCH! FLUTTERSHY!!!!! ;D

Okay, first off, two jokes I never expected to make a comeback: the mule from Applebuck Season, and "Fluttershy is a tree"! When I saw that scene, I was literally all "WTH, OMG, I guess she really IS a tree now! XD"

Flashback to Flight Camp, OMG, Filly Fluttershy is still as cute as ever! Glad she made it back home in the clouds, though, that one MadMax comic was kind of sad...

Derpy cameos here and there, I like. :P

That ultra-muscular pony is messed up, something's wrong with that guy.

I like that one male pegasus, what's his name... Thundercloves or something? Anyway, he's cool.

Spitfire returns, and her pretty, shiny eyelids along with her.

The best thing about this episode, though, aside from Fluttershy herself, was Rainbow Dash's relationship with Fluttershy. You can tell she really does care about Fluttershy's feelings and self-confidence. They really do have a close, almost sisterly relationship, and I really like that. :)

Great episode, Fluttershy FTW! ;)

...Also, what was Spike playing at the end? :???:

For those yet to see it

Unfortunately I can't go and rewatch the episode myself because of the same bandwith tax problem I have preventing me from seeing the Korra Premiere. I'll still be changing my Avatar to something from this episode, but either a friend of mine will have to give me pics to choose from or I might have to see if anything good is put onto Ponibooru or even /pic/ on Ponychan

Back