Who is your main in mario kart?

Mariorules25

Hyaahhh
hi im new to the forums and uhh and umm i just want to know whos your main in mario kart you know the characters you always play as mine would be :mario: bowser jr, rosalina and funky kong

I haven't played Mario Kart Wii very much, but the ones I always play as in Double Dash are Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, and Yoshi and Birdo. In Mario Kart 64, it was Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Wario. In Super Mario Kart, it was Koopa Troopa and Donkey Kong Jr.

In whatever Mario Kart game I play, my main will always be Toad. :toad: I never get tired of using him. :)

Baby Luigi. Is and will always be my main unless he is not in, in which my Baby Luigi fan rage will initiate

Baby Mario/Luigi and Mario/Luigi in DD. I have Mario Kart 64, too, but I don't play that often enough to have a main.

SMK: Koopa Troopa.
MK64: Yoshi.
MKSC: Toad or Peach.
MKDD: Toadette/Bowser Jr. in random karts.
MKDS: Yoshi or Dry Bones in Egg1 and Dry Bomber respectively.
MKW: Toadette in Bullet Bike.
MKCW: Shy Guy in a red kart.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Mario's my main.

Yay go you

YamiHoshi.nl said:
SMK: Koopa Troopa.
MK64: Yoshi.
MKSC: Toad or Peach.
MKDD: Toadette/Bowser Jr. in random karts.
MKDS: Yoshi or Dry Bones in Egg1 and Dry Bomber respectively.
MKW: Toadette in Bullet Bike.

good choices

Uh, is every choice for you a good choice?

YamiHoshi.nl said:

I never heard of MKCW. What is it?

MKCW is a series of MKDS hacks, featuring stuff that are not available in normal gameplay of MKDS, and not even available when using Action Replay.
This includes, a custom title screen, custom course names, Beta courses in full textures, Shy Guy as a playable character in Single Player, custom backgrounds on courses without own background, and more.
A nice example of this project, is a WiFi race:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnE0u5oYsg4

For the title screen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMDApRwl0yg

There are also some documentations, which NIWA seems to ignore:
http://www.mariokartcw.org

Mmm, sounds cool. But I think when we mean by Mario Kart, I guess we mean official games.

It could be, since we could also get unlimited number of Mario Kart Wii and Super Mario Kart hacks.
I also skipped the Arcade versions of Mario Kart, as I never played them, but they look fun to play around with.

My mains in each game? Well, let's see... I'll just name my favorites; in no order.

Super Mario Kart: Peach
Mario Kart 64: Peach, Toad, Yoshi
Mario Kart Super Circuit: Peach, Toad, Yoshi
Mario Kart Double Dash: Peach, Daisy, Toad, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, Koopa, Mario, Luigi
Mario Kart DS: Peach, Daisy, Toad, Yoshi
Mario Kart Wii: Baby Peach, Toad, Dry Bones, Peach, Daisy, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, Wario, and Rosalina.

Peachy said:
My mains in each game? Well, let's see... I'll just name my favorites; in no order.

Super Mario Kart: Peach
Mario Kart 64: Peach, Toad, Yoshi
Mario Kart Super Circuit: Peach, Toad, Yoshi
Mario Kart Double Dash: Peach, Daisy, Toad, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, Koopa, Mario, Luigi
Mario Kart DS: Peach, Daisy, Toad, Yoshi
Mario Kart Wii: Baby Peach, Toad, Dry Bones, Peach, Daisy, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, Wario, and Rosalina.

well i knew you where going to pick peach lol :peach: and i play as rosalina too

Back