Who is your main in mario kart?

Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Mario and Wario. Wario has to be in the back to trashed by random stuff in Double Dash.

CanucksFan said:
Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Mario and Wario. Wario has to be in the back to trashed by random stuff in Double Dash.

I Play as mario too :mario:

Do any of you guys main because you like the character, or because you like his/her stats? Mine is the former.

DHM13-97011 said:
Because I like character Mario. Since I play videogames I always play as him

You and my sister have something in common you know

Uh-oh Baby Weegee time.

My sister ALWAYS plays as Mario. You know Ornithologist Mario, right?

Yeah, I always play as Mario in every game he is playable in. He is just too awesome.

Well, I race on the Sugarscoot (with Mario)

Baby Luigi on a Standard Kart S, Bit Bike, Jet Bubble, and Tiny Titan, and, yes, I actually get triple stars using all of these karts.

I pick the character since I like them, I don't really pay attention to stats (besides, Toad/Peach have great stats lol ;))

I pick them because i like em ;D i agree with peachy i dont bother with the stats also i forgot to say Baby mario is one of my mains too :mario:

MKSC: Luigi
MKDD: Luigi/random partner, probably baby Luigi.
MKDS: Luigi
MKW: Luigi

Luigi sucks

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi's special item in Mario Kart Double Dash was beast though

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi's special item in Mario Kart Double Dash was beast though

I always pick Baby Luigi in that game just because of his item. Him and Bowser Jr. Plus they were light characters so I had access to the Bullet Train.

Leonyx said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

I always pick Baby Luigi in that game just because of his item. Him and Bowser Jr. Plus they were light characters so I had access to the Bullet Train.

Wait, the Barrel Train or the Bullet Kart? I'm confused. ???

Back