What was the lastest thing have you drawn,painted, etc

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I have drawn a Mario in his Donkey Kong Outfit with a hammer.

also I want this topic to be a sticky.

Stoob gave me the permision for this topic to be a sticky topic.

The lastest thing I have drawn and colored was a expressionism drawing, theme: rage.
Also I think I'll start a hand-made artwork of my "user-self" for Userpedia, if I have the time to do it.

This topic would be much more meaningful if you guys actually posted what you drew rather than say what it was....

tIXoM.jpg

Kaonashi

The last thing I've drawn? Mario and Luigi in Layton and Luke suits, respectively.

I drew a quick picture of Rayman on my graded papers folder and in my agenda book during school when I was bored.

I would put the drawing here, but I don't have a scanner, and my graded papers folder with the Rayman on it was thrown out (since school is almost over).

Awesome drawing, ToD! You really know YM's style well! Love the shading! ;D

Madam Fortress Mommy said:
Awesome drawing, ToD! You really know YM's style well! Love the shading! ;D
thanks! I also did nintendrawer's and Natsilva's.
It's easy to copy other people. I don't know if is actually a good thing. As for the shading. That's mine! :)

BadMario.png

Yeah, I'm not sure how to shade in a sophisticated way. And I've never been to art school. Oh, he's supposed to be leaning against something, but I don't know how to draw straight lines in GIMP.

I'm working to colorize a Baby Luigi spread sheet.

Ornithologist Mario said:
BadMario.png

Yeah, I'm not sure how to shade in a sophisticated way. And I've never been to art school. Oh, he's supposed to be leaning against something, but I don't know how to draw straight lines in GIMP.

You have to paint a small little dot where the line starts, then hold down shift and paint another dot where the line ends.

Works with most brushes.

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/images/3/34/Xez.png

Made out of boredom.

ToD the ToaD said:
I don't think anybody here goes to art school. I never went.
I went once!
But I got so frustrated at how terrible I was, I quit.
A self-portrait.

I filled 3 pages filled with drawings.

Back