What was the lastest thing have you drawn,painted, etc

Doodled all over my Maths copy, and had to erase it all.

Thoroughly sketched Baby Luigi

Finished off my drawing of Karen, from Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness.

^Good drawing

I drew something about Baby Luigi being bitter over Baby Mario's playability in Mario Tennis (N64)

I sketched a Mario head from a reference. I was trying to draw the whole body but after I tried to draw a mouth it just seemed out of proportion. So yeah. It's pretty random.
Picture:
bg1zea.jpg

Drew diagrams of flood plains and Oxbow Lakes aand stuff in my Geograrphy copybook.

Mariomario64 said:
I sketched a Mario head from a reference. I was trying to draw the whole body but after I tried to draw a mouth it just seemed out of proportion. So yeah. It's pretty random.
Picture:
bg1zea.jpg

Nice Mario head, but the curve on his cheek begins where his ear is, not behind his ear, if you know what I mean. His moustache also has six bumps underneath. I hope I'm not being too critical.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Mariomario64 said:
Picture:
bg1zea.jpg

Nice Mario head, but the curve on his cheek begins where his ear is, not behind his ear, if you know what I mean. His moustache also has six bumps underneath. I hope I'm not being too critical.
I don't mind. It's the first time I've ever drawn anything related to Mario, and I'm not a very good drawer, either.

Back