Mario Kart Wii discussion

Baby Luigi said:
How come I'm the only one who likes battle mode more than racing?

Seriously, no one talks about battle mode these days :(

What's your highest number of points, mine is 35, but only because I hacked to make super giant Green Shells that are the only items available.

Nonhacked, it's 27, I think.

I have a VR of 5000 because I don't really care about online play.

I have almost everything unlocked. I just need yet 2 more characters and 1 more kart and it's complete!

In WiFi mode, I'm not so sure how some racers re-appear that fast after they've fell off the track. I'm just like WUT? Do they use hacks or something..?

Oh, that explains it. :P

Anyway I dunno why but I like the tougher courses like Grumble Volcano and Rainbow Road more than easy courses like Luigi Circuit. I've mastered every course and I wouldn't fall off anytime soon (unless someone pushes me off...).

By the way if anyone would like to add me, my friend code is:
3094-6155-6276

KarinaTheSammerGirl said:
Anyway I dunno why but I like the tougher courses like Grumble Volcano and Rainbow Road more than easy courses like Luigi Circuit. I've mastered every course and I wouldn't fall off anytime soon (unless someone pushes me off...).

You're not alone. Luigi Circuit is universally hated, especially by people who play online

For Battle Mode, I hate Chain Chomp Wheel. The name is so dumb as well.

Ornithologist Mario said:
For Battle Mode, I hate Chain Chomp Wheel. The name is so dumb as well.

I happen to think its a pretty interesting track. The idea of a constant chain chomp obstacle made me interested. And Thwomp Desert is good. At least I think that's what it's called. In coin runners i Grab a shit ton of coins then hide behind a cactus with an item just in case. Usually win the match that way.

I guess it is interesting, but for a battle course, I don't like it. The giant Chain Chomp can kill me and the people I'm trying to get and the item box in the center, IMO, isn't a nice touch either. First, it's really hard to access and you could waste your time getting it. Second, it gives out free stars which is totally awesome for you but not when your opponent gets it. I also don't like the boundaries and the topography of the place.

I rarely score high in this place. Aesthetics, it's a nice looking stage, but for a battle course, it's not good.

Anyone up for a match? :3 I'm not really doing anything right now. I'm pretty bored.

I will when I feel like getting batteries for my Wiimote.

Beware! I've unlocked everything and have a 2 star rank :3

Vynnie said:
Anyone up for a match? :3 I'm not really doing anything right now. I'm pretty bored.

I will when I feel like getting batteries for my Wiimote.

Beware! I've unlocked everything and have a 2 star rank :3
Again with the cockiness. Give it a rest, a couple of items can ruin you :P

Back