Mario Kart Wii discussion

And 50cc difficulty CPUs suck anyway

I'm talking about racing with humans/150cc difficulty CPUs

Tell you the truth, I toss my bananas away too when I'm dealing with 150cc CPUs in Double Dash. But that's because I'm fooling around. Same with Mario Kart Wii. It's really funny to toss bananas off the downhill section of Rainbow Road.

"Fly banana! Be free!"

Those poor bananas. You know, if they have eyes and a mouth, surely they have feelings too :'(

I think the reason why my sister is so good is because she totally mastered the Mach Bike. She knows exactly how it works at all times, on all terrain, and at every course. Like today, we were playing every single course in random order, I was ahead by 25 points by the 16th course, and at course 18 and 19 at courses Maple Tree Way and Bowser's Castle 3 (GBA), I got dead last both times while she got first, and she gained 30 points. I ended up losing the whole thing after 2 hours by 2 points. But yeah, maybe I just suck. No, because I can beat any other person at Mario Kart...maybe they suck worse.

DragonFreak said:
I think the reason why my sister is so good is because she totally mastered the Mach Bike. She knows exactly how it works at all times, on all terrain, and at every course. Like today, we were playing every single course in random order, I was ahead by 25 points by the 16th course, and at course 18 and 19 at courses Maple Tree Way and Bowser's Castle 3 (GBA), I got dead last both times while she got first, and she gained 30 points. I ended up losing the whole thing after 2 hours by 2 points. But yeah, maybe I just suck. No, because I can beat any other person at Mario Kart...maybe they suck worse.

Again with the cockiness.

I mean, I like to see myself as a good MKWii racer, like a good average player. My friend is like a regular average player. Most of my other friends after him are good bad players, if you get what I mean.

But I can still definitely be beaten. I mostly come somewhere in the top 3 if items don't screw me over. But with Banana's their like good defense, not so good obstacles. Holding them behind you protects you from red shells which are pretty unavoidable. which is great in first place.

I think of myself as average. I can beat people who live near me but when it comes to the rest of the world I'd fall behind. At least I have beaten 6 of other peoples ghosts now.

Most of the reason is because i Find drifting to be... Tricky, with a Wii Wheel, so I use Automatic. It's not that I don't want to learn how to drift, just can't get the hang of it on a Wii Wheel and I've tried the other controllers and the Wii Wheel is just the most fun to use. Fun > Skill

I'd rather have fun then have no fun and be good at it.

Baby Luigi said:
Those poor bananas. You know, if they have eyes and a mouth, surely they have feelings too :'(
They do.

And they will kill you in your sleep.

On-topic, I'm a very good racer, since I've had practice in other similar games since I was 3, but I absolutely suck in battle mode.

Vynnie said:
I'm one notch above Crackin's level. I use WiiChuk with Manuel because I'm the best with it. For me, Fun = Skill.

That's cool, but i never said it made me much worse, just meant i was at the disadvantage.

Loganofan20 said:
Baby Luigi said:
They do.

And they will kill you in your sleep.

On-topic, I'm a very good racer, since I've had practice in other similar games since I was 3, but I absolutely suck in battle mode.
I'm like that too.

How come I'm the only one who likes battle mode more than racing?

Back