Mario Kart Wii discussion

Yoshidude99 said:
I'm suprised some hackers haven't played as Thwomps from Bowser's Castle

It probably is possible. Hackers made a Lucario Hack that turns DK into Lucario.

Vinnie said:
...Guessing
You should just say I don't know instead of trying to sound like you know

Yoshidude99 said:
If I could hack the game I would play as Dark Bowser.
If I could hack it, I would only put in the levels the people made and have some fun on them. Or texture hack to make a different colored character and so on.

How do you know theres no Rayman Hack.

Even if there isnt, someone who was good at hacking could vertex hack it to change it's size and shape to fit Rayman and add a texture on.

They do it Brawl.

Crackin355 said:
How do you know theres no Rayman Hack.

Even if there isnt, someone who was good at hacking could vertex hack it to change it's size and shape to fit Rayman and add a texture on.

They do it Brawl.

Brawl is not the same as Mario Kart. Mario Kart uses different models that have a different format than the one you view via BrawlBox for Brawl and different ways of animating them.

I haven't seen a vertex or a model swap from outside Mario Kart Wii into the game yet. But inform me if I'm wrong.

Well I did find a Lucario Hack. Looked pretty good. It went over DK and the only way you would notice is the icon on the map. They can do that, they can do rayman.

I agree MnSG! Talking about hacking is unbecoming of this discussion anyway. I'm one to talk though. The closest I've come to hacking is using a Gamecube Action Replay to unlock the stuff that was too hard to unlock in my GC Mario games. I was a noobish back then however. I only did this on MK:DD and MGTT mostly because I didn't want to wait too long to play as Petey Piranha.
My Action Replay did cease to function however. But this is just my opinion on the subject at hand. Too bad I'm no different because I'm now off topic. Changing the subject now for the sake of everybody's sanity.
People should google Mario Kart Wii forums! You'll see a website titled www.mariokartwii.com
Anyone who likes to talk about MKW, MK7, or any other MK game should join! I recomend it! Heck, I'm a user there! Just look for Petey Piranha!

Back