Mario Kart Wii discussion

Baby Luigi said:
Did I say Toadette? I thought it was simply racing all 32 Staff Ghosts, which is no less tedious than unlocking 32 staff ghosts. I don't find Time Trials fun at all.
I don't either.

In every game except for Mario Kart Wii, Time Trials is an optional thing. Consider the requirement to Time Trial to unlock characters a bad thing

Ganondorf said:
No, it's not a requirement, you can do a certain amount of Wi-fi races instead.

Noooo, I don't prefer WiFi. I rarely, rarely race on WiFi

I so prefer racing CPUs to human players any day

Both are fun although playing like 10 people is so much funner than playing with 4 :posh:

Playing against 12 CPU's >>> Playing against humans

My opinion anyway.

I like racing on Wifi, the races r harder if u aren't a pro like me. I hate racing the CPUs cuz they stay behind me most of the time and I changed the diffuculty to hard

I love CPUs because at least they can't rage quit on you or even obtain triple red shells

Me, 99% of my races are either with my sister or alone against CPUs

Racing CPUs may be less disturbing than racing human racers, but the CPU racers can rubberband you at times. You could be using the Spear, and yet a Booster Seat racer is still catching up to you.

The Spear is amazing on Luigi Circuit, I got a record time that even my brother (read: pro mario kart player) had a hard time beating. As long as there aren't any items, it beats every other kart.

Racing CPUs may be less disturbing than racing human racers, but the CPU racers can rubberband you at times. You could be using the Spear, and yet a Booster Seat racer is still catching up to you.

That might be true, but I enjoy messing up a certain CPU more than racing with humans

How did that happen? They are programmed to drive to points in the map. I've even seen the markings myself when using SZS Modifier on the tracks

I don't know.

Also, I'm really pissed off right now, I just dropped my Wii Wheel on hard tile floor >:[ The Wii remote has skid marks on it, and the Wii Wheel is a little dented.

Back