Best recurring boss

Who's the best recurring boss in a Mario game? (Not counting Bowser)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fawful seems like the most memorable one.

I guess either Petey Piranha or Bowser Jr. since they've appeared more often than the others on the list.

I don't think Jr. Troopa counts as a recurring boss though as he only appeared in one game (not counting his TTYD cameo).

I can't choose :P Fawful and Bowser Jr. are my choices.

None of those particularly stick out to me as memorable bosses, but I'll choose Jr. Troopa because he was persistant and actually upgraded himself, unlike all the other bosses chosen.

Bowser Jr is awesome but I think Fawful because he is even more awesome because he has headgear so he can do cool stuff. Bowser Jr appears in a lot of games as well while Fawful has only appeared in 3.

What, Lord Crump and O'Chunks aren't in this poll? Anyway, I voted for Jr. Troopa.

RKN-003 said:
What, Lord Crump and O'Chunks aren't in this poll? Anyway, I voted for Jr. Troopa.

The three Paper Mario characters don't count as recurring characters since they technically appeared in only one game. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jr. Troopa shouldn't be there in the first place.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
The three Paper Mario characters don't count as recurring characters since they technically appeared in only one game. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm assuming recurring in this case means bosses that appeared more than one in a game. Technically, Bowser is the ultimate recurring character (in Mario games, anyway).

BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Oh, I see. Well, I guess the "recurring boss" title is pretty misleading, because I thought the topic was about bosses that were fought more than once throughout the same game.

RKN-003 said:
The Wiki calls Lord Crump and O'Chunks the "Jr. Troopa" of their own respective games, so maybe that's why.
But Jr. Troopa is fought way more than Lord Crump and O'Chunks - even if he's only in one game, he's still my vote.

Back