Mario Q&A

Why does E.Gadd send Ghosts to attack Luigi in the Training Room in Luigi's Mansion? Why don't they attack E.Gadd?

Luigi didnt know Daisy was there.

How can Toad smell or hear if he has no nose or ears?

Better question: why aren't platforms getting sucked in by black holes, but Mario will? How can you see them?

Black holes in the Mario Universe are actually made of dark energy, and not a large amount of mass. It only sucks in things close enough to them instead of how real world black holes work.

Dark energy is the force that pulls everything apart.

Where did you hear that from? Bowser uses dark energy to increase his size right?

If not, that's my question.

Leonyx said:
Where did you hear that from? Bowser uses dark energy to increase his size right?

If not, that's my question.

That's a different type of dark energy. The scientists named it dark energy because the nature of it is pretty much unknown.

The Dark Energy Bowser uses is pretty much another word for evil energy.

Black holes aren't made of dark energy, they're made of intense gravity.

They aren't made of intense gravity, they make it. They're made of intense mass and that creates the gravity. The black holes in Super Mario Galaxy must work differently because they are not constantly dragging Mario and other things towards them. I'm assuming they're made of dark, or perhaps evil, energy.

Maybe. That's the only explanation. When a Goomba falls in, they don't get sucked in, they disappear

ProtoSoul said:
How come Mario loses a life when time runs out in the 2D side scrollers?

2008-10-20-93-Timer.jpg

Because that's not the Chain Chomp's purpose. It's like a guy on a horse chariot and the horse is not hitting the enemies.

Back