Hardest final boss battle

ToxBox

Power Star
Mine is american legendary starfy, you may think this game have easy final boss but it is not

It is intense hard if you don't know the secret way to beat him, to 100% this game, you need to fight this boss 4 times

I played mostly Mario games, and their final bosses were ridiculously easy most of the time.

I have to say, Tabuu is probably the most difficult one I fought. I also disliked Marx.

I saw Marx split in half in Kirby Super Star Ultra and I have beaten Tabuu intense with no damage with kirby on 1st try

Utsuho Reiuji from Subterranean Animism is a good candidate.

Definitely Tabuu. I always have to use all 6 characters to beat him.

The Shadow Queen from Paper Mario 2.

Elder Princess Shroob from Partners In Time.

Steven from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Bowser from Mario Party 4.

That's all I can think of right now.

There is secret way to beat shadow queen,

If you have 40+ HP, get 3 ultra shroom, 60+ or 80+ HP, 2 ultra shroom

Weapon: Power Smash or Power Jump

Badge: feeling better for mario and peek a boo

Get quick swap badge if you have it

Tabuu for me. I hate his red rings of death and very weird attacks.

Marx reminds me of Tabuu (I played Super Star Ultra after I played Brawl), though.

I remember Dark Mind being hard on my first try in Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, but he's not so hard anymore

I can dodge his red rings, "off waves" every times 95% and I got awesome perfect timing brawl snapshot that tabuu with red rings and have yellow cross in background

I got a trophy of Tabuu. I beat Tabuu on Intense without losing once. HA!

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I remember Dark Mind being hard on my first try in Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, but he's not so hard anymore
Dark mind is even harder in Boss Battles mode.
Blue is harder than Steven, IMO.

Corvus from Dragon Quest IX. So hard, even when I team up with my 4 ultra powered friends, all of us lvl. 60+
we still cant beat him.We also have the best armour possible to us.

Waker said:
I got a trophy of Tabuu. I beat Tabuu on Intense without losing once. HA!

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Dark mind is even harder in Boss Battles mode.
Blue is harder than Steven, IMO.

Not when you have co-op mode. We beat Dark Mind in Amazing Mirror so much times, it's not even funny.

Waker said:
No, actually the best way is Charge Charge Charge... about 6 times then use Power Bounce :)
I thought it was Multi-Bounce?

The toughest boss I ever fought? Well, if we're including non-Mario games in this, then I'd have to say Malpercio, the final boss for Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, which should be alot more popular than it is.

But if we're only counting Mario bosses here, then I'd have to say... Uh... Elder Princess Shroob? If not that, then the Shadow Queen.

--EDIT--
But Hooktail was pretty tough, considering he was only the first boss.
(Only if you didn't use that sound badge to weaken him, that is)

Goombella said:
Corvus from Dragon Quest IX. So hard, even when I team up with my 4 ultra powered friends, all of us lvl. 60+
we still cant beat him.We also have the best armour possible to us.

Really? What classes are you?

I think Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was hard as hell. Haven't even beaten him yet :(

Dark Gaia in Sonic Unleashed(Wii version) and Cackletta's Soul in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga because she practically kills you at the start of the fight. I only had one Mushroom when fighting her so I had to hardly take any damage at all.

Shadow Queen from PM:TTYD & Elder Princess Shroob's Ultra Form from PiT

Shadow Queen wasnt too hard, Power Bounce, Power Plus, 2 FP Plus' & 2 HP Plus' and a couple of other Badges to make it easy. The annoying thing, If I didnt have that leftover Starstorm Item, I would've lost. It was my last item, I had 3 HP, she had a little left, enough for the Starstorm to kill her. Hell, It was such an adrenaline rush when fighting her since I was like "Crap, this is actually a bit hard compared to the other bosses"

Elder Princess Shroob was evil, her spinning tentacle attack was insane to dodge completely and I think I used the Chain Chomp special attack so many times that my hand started hurting. I just repeated that Special over, and over, and over while dodging attacks and reviving alot. It wasnt one of those 'This is fun because its challenging' it was just tedious and boring. I think i stopped half-way through and went on youtube to watch some funny videos.

The final boss of DK jungle climber was hard, it took me years to beat k.rool

I think it was... Tiki Tong from DK Country returns. He took me forever, I would get him down so he'd die in 1 hit but he always was too fast and I ended up dying instead.

Back