Hardest final boss battle

Nightmare. He has a awesome design

Doctor Nega said:
yoshidude99 said:
Dark Gaia in Sonic Unleashed(Wii version)
Dark Gaia's far more difficult in the 360 version.

I saw a video of the fight in the 360 version and it looked easy. It's easy in the Wii version too until the Super Sonic part.

yoshidude99 said:
Doctor Nega said:
yoshidude99 said:
Dark Gaia in Sonic Unleashed(Wii version)
Dark Gaia's far more difficult in the 360 version.

I saw a video of the fight in the 360 version and it looked easy. It's easy in the Wii version too until the Super Sonic part.
He is not too hard once you get the hang of it. In the 360 versoin he looks hard to me.

yoshidude99 said:
It's a lot harder than it looks, trust me.

Remilia Scarlet said:
Utsuho Reiuji from Subterranean Animism is a good candidate.

Never heard of it.

Nonetheless, I don't know what to say. I simply learn by trial and error. It doesn't take long for something to become easy for me in a video game.

Doctor Nega said:
yoshidude99 said:

I'm not doing it again for a while. Even though I got a C rank on him and I need an S rank to count towards 100% of the game.

yoshidude99 said:
Doctor Nega said:
yoshidude99 said:

I'm not doing it again for a while. Even though I got a C rank on him and I need an S rank to count towards 100% of the game.
And you need it to get 69 moon medals, the amount you need to unlock the last gaia gate doors.

Yacker said:
yoshidude99 said:
Doctor Nega said:
yoshidude99 said:

And you need it to get 69 moon medals, the amount you need to unlock the last gaia gate doors.
I will do it again soon though.

yoshidude99 said:
Cackletta's Soul in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga because she practically kills you at the start of the fight. I only had one Mushroom when fighting her so I had to hardly take any damage at all.

I could have sworn the game hides a max nut or whatever it's callled right before that fight, (I always used one on mario's first turn) or before the fight with fawful (which is immediately before it).. regardless, if you didn't find it (or, depending on location, used it the fight before) I can see how this would be a heckuva tough fight.. I never did beat it.. I tried 3 or 4 times the day or two after I reached it and never finished it off, although I came close, but then my save file corrupted sometime between then and the next time I turned on the game, and I had to start all over.

The only Mario and Luigi game I played was Bis and the final booss could have been harder. Tiki Tong was pretty diffcult, I died alot against him.

Elder Princess Shroob was rather difficult to beat as well. I also died a lot while battling Bowser in Super Mario World (VC).

ectoBiologist said:
Elder Princess Shroob was rather difficult to beat as well.

Lol seriously?

Only even somewhat difficult thing is hp.

Then again i play rpgs too much.

Back