Hardest final boss battle

I don't know about the hardest, but Duke from Tales of Vesperia was pretty hard.

Well, in Super Mario 64 DS, The Last Bowser Fight is way hard for me. Mainly because I couldn't time the throws well. Eventually I spun the control stick in time with Bowser than let go when my thumb was the angle I wanted and that helped, but I still missed alot. Not Hard, But Tedious. The Fact that I HAD to battle him again from the first time I did is a pain, I guess it was worth it to 100% the game.

Crackin355 said:
Well, in Super Mario 64 DS, The Last Bowser Fight is way hard for me. Mainly because I couldn't time the throws well. Eventually I spun the control stick in time with Bowser than let go when my thumb was the angle I wanted and that helped, but I still missed alot. Not Hard, But Tedious. The Fact that I HAD to battle him again from the first time I did is a pain, I guess it was worth it to 100% the game.

^ This. Despite having 144 Stars in SM64DS, I still haven't beaten Bowser.

Ganondorf from Wind Waker, I died once and I have 1 hearts left without any healing potions/fairies when I just beaten him

Back