Super Mario Sunshine... who could forget the nostalgia??

MCS

Donkey Kong
This is the thread to talk about anything Super Mario Sunshine-related and the awesome NOSTALGIA!

I think they should put it in the 3DS and make Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, and Wario playable.

Well, I always thought it was a great idea. People are proposing Super Mario Galaxy for 3DS, but I don't know why they overlook Sunshine. And Super Mario 64 already got remade on the DS, why not Sunshine?

I couldnt agree with you guys more. But to be honest, if Wario and Waluigi were in Sunshine... well, that would kinda ruin the nostalgia. If Luigi were in it, that would boosten the nostalgia.

What themes from Sunshine bring back the most nostalgia for you guys? I think the Sand Bird theme and Delfino Plaza for me. :D

Probably the FLUDD, because didn't play the game, but watched it, which is also another good idea to bring it on the 3DS. And they brought Yoshi and Wario on the Super Mario 64 DS, why not Waluigi and Wario on the Sunshine?

True, I haven't played it. I was young at the time, and the only games that interested me was Mario Party, Mario Kart, and Melee because they were multiplayer.

Wario didn't seem right for Super Mario 64 DS either

I'm thinking Wario in a tropical outfit is NOT the way to go. :P

But a Sunshine remake would be amazing! I loved that game so much. Probably the most nostalgia for me would be either the Pianta Village or Noki Bay themes, because I always went there and just did stuff.

I really need to re-buy that game. ;_; So many memories.

schmutz said:

LOL, so true, I guess.

I really want a remake of the game badly, though. And maybe throw in Luigi as playable. Give our green-clad plumber some screentime.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
schmutz said:

LOL, so true, I guess.

I really want a remake of the game badly, though. And maybe throw in Luigi as playable. Give our green-clad plumber some screentime.

xD That just wouldn't be right. Wario sitting in a beach chair, relaxing. Then he releases an atomic fart and stains his tropical clothes. See, it wouldn't work for him.

Yes, Luigi is so epic. Not including him is mutiny.

Well, it seems out of place that Luigi gets excluded in games these days. I think if they make a remake, they should make Luigi playable at least.

Super Mario 64 also forgot Luigi as well, but at least they fixed it in Super Mario 64 DS

schmutz said:

Ewwww...

But yeah, I agree with everyone in this thread. There really needs to be a Sunshine remake, and Luigi needs to be in it. If it never happens, at least we have the original masterpiece.

Sunshine is a really underrated game. I don't see why Super Mario Galaxy needs a remake before Super Mario Sunshine :rolleyes:

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Sunshine is a really underrated game. I don't see why Super Mario Galaxy needs a remake before Super Mario Sunshine :rolleyes:

Exactly! And to release it on the same console as the first... they could have at least waited another console generation to release SMG2. But I mean, it's alright. That would be awesome if they kept the old school GameCube graphics in the SMS remake, to keep the nostalgia going.

But please, no Wario in a tropical outfit. He'll soil it with his fart. And you know what Colonel said in Brawl, "Once that smell gets onto ya, it can stick to you for quite a while."

Ok then, no Wario in a tropical outfit. How about Waluigi in a tropical outfit?

Speaking of remakes, they should remake Luigi's Mansion. I could go on for days on ways to improve that. The first that comes to mind is to make it longer. I must have beaten that game 12 times.

I don't know, but I would really like to see Waluigi as a playable character if they remade Sunshine.

One thing Sunshine did good: it introduced Piantas, the best animal species ever.

Luigi's Mansion is good and I wish they made a sequel to that game (though Baby Luigi's Mansion is in my head, heh)

And who could forget those sounds the Piantas made! Sounded like some drunk guy doing it. xD Oh, and remember how mad they got when you bounced on them? xDD They were pretty cool though, and they play a huge part in this SMS nostalgia thing. :P

There is rumor on a sequel titled Electric Boogaloo, and Luigi will be in outer space trying to save Daisy, but I think it's just a rumor. Luigi's Mansion was pretty awesome though. One of the first Mario games I got.

Baby Weegee's Mansion? Hmm, that would be interesting.

Actually, I liked Piantas for beating them up, especially in the baseball games. I love it how Nintendo put these bright colored beasts playable in the Mario baseball games.

Sounds like a rumor and something fanmade, Electric Boogaloo. And I would really love Luigi's Mansion 2 or Baby Luigi's Mansion :D

Back