Super Mario Sunshine... who could forget the nostalgia??

Baby Luigi said:
And Yoshi should still dissolve when he touches water :evilgrin:

Bad Baby Luigi bad. You should dissolve when Yoshi touches water. I think either that or the water dissolves.

YoshiMonsta said:
Baby Luigi said:
And Yoshi should still dissolve when he touches water :evilgrin:

Bad Baby Luigi bad. You should dissolve when Yoshi touches water. I think either that or the water dissolves.

Hey, don't talk to her like that. :mad:

o look a mario sunshine thread

Super Mario Sunshine was meh. I didn't really catch onto it much. Not exactly my type of game.

Super Mario Sunshine was and still is a great game. Perhaps my second favourite Super Mario game right after Super Mario Bros. 2. Too many people dislike these two excellent games as a result of their differences.

I personally loved Sunshine as it was a unique take into a Mario game, and the Worlds all were very rich in detail! Also the gameplay and physics were perfect in my opinion. I also enjoyed the voice acting in the cut scenes. It was nice to see these interactions for once in my opinion.

One good thing about this game is that unlike in SMG, when you spray people with water or jump on their heads, they get annoyed. (Or at least the Pianta's do)

Epic Nitwit said:
One good thing about this game is that unlike in SMG, when you spray people with water or jump on their heads, they get annoyed. (Or at least the Pianta's do)

Try jumping on Rosalina in Super Mario Galaxy. A shield makes her untouchable. :eek:

I'm fond of this game, it's... paradisiac ! Except when there's all that mud of course... :P
I found that game hard too, especially the levels where you can't use J.E.T ! I'm still playing it because I need to find the last 8 shinies ! 8)

Jee, give him a break guys. You still know what he's talking about, just correct him. Sheesh.

Nega-Man said:
I loved Ricco Harbor. Great music, great missions; and I loved those Bloopers on the vent-like structures.

Ricco Harbor's music gets REALLY annoying after it loops, like, 10 times, though. I like the music, but still...

The music I like in Super Mario Sunshine is Gelato Beach. Heck, I took advantage of how the music ceases to play in Dolphin Emulator for Mario Kart Double Dash and let it play in Peach Beach while I drive.

Back