Super Smash Bros. 3D

The Masterpieces and Chronicles also took up useless space. They might not take up as much, but every bit counts.

If they are making another Smash Bros. I hope they won't pull off something like this again.

Another reason Super Smash Bros. 3D is a great idea is because you have an SD card from the getgo, meaning you can save your pics in a computer. Though they do need to convert the images to JPG without a need of a special program for added convenience.

Bin2jpg wasn't much of a hassle, though, but I see what you mean.

Unrestricted camera was cool as a hack. I wish Nintendo can do that.

Too bad they won't. It would "ruin" the stages if we make unrestricted camera available since people would see the black background.

I love blank backgrounds D:

It doesn't look good.

I don't mind it, personally. I like to see how the stage is structured by zooming out.

It looks good when you're taking impressive pics of teeny stages in a sea of blankness. And a tiny little dot there that's supposed to be Wario.

Yeah, maybe. Those are some epic pictures.

Yes, I know. Smash Bros. on a handheld would be epic.

As long as they have Ness and Donkey Kong in it, I'd buy it for sure

Kirby is as likely as Mario.

I hope they're not going to replace Ness with Lucas. If they've done that, consider that the biggest mistake they made.

CanucksFan said:
They better stuff Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in there.

It's awesome, but terribly unlikely

Kaptain K. Rool said:
Why is everyone speculating a SSB for the 3DS?
Fixed

And because we want one.

As far as I'm concerned, we still need these characters for SSB:
1. Another character representing the Yoshi series.
2. Another character representing the F-Zero series.
3. Samus and Zero Suit Samus as seperate characters on the selection screen instead of having to push the shield button.
4. Some TMNT characters (Leonardo, myself AKA Nightwatcher, and Usagi although he's a character of his franchise.)
5. A Megaman character
6. A pokemon from G3
7. More villains

I would also like an entirely new Metroid character playable

There are several. Dark Samus, Rundas, Gandrayda, Ghor, Sylux, Noxus, Weavel, Spire, and Trace.

But Ridley is a good character. IDK if the Metoid series is popular or not, but Ridley is a popular choice and the Super Smash Bros. series are majorly about popular characters

Back