What Mario enemies that you hate?

Why would you haunt our dreams with that creepy picture? That's enough to make anyone hate them.

I hate every single enemy in the Pit of 100 trials from Super Paper Mario, but especially the Dark Cursyas.

I love those nice tox box and if you are nice to them, they will not harm you

Not kidding

I hate Spikes and the fish that follows you.

Does Wario count? If not then I say boo. They are cool in non-platformers, but in the main games...

Wario is Mario's enemy, but not a Mario enemy

I know, I was just joking. :P

Fuzzies

Swoops

Bandits

The "following fish" from SMW

Angry Sun

Giant Hammer Bros

Robirdo

Fire Sumos

Big Bertha

Boss Bass, the right name for the jumping fish from SMB3. Big Bertha is only entirely underwater and is only annoying in one case...

Whatever. Lakitus in the original games were the worst.

ToxBox said:
I love those nice tox box and if you are nice to them, they will not harm you

Not kidding
Sum64dstoxbox.PNG

I walk by these things when I was a kid AND IT SQUISHED ME. How is that nice?

Wario can defeat them in Super Mario 64 DS

^ Yep. It's very useful in that one level that I'm not going to bother remembering or looking up.

I just realized how annoying Bloopers are, especially Blooper Nannies.

Lario said:
^ Yep. It's very useful in that one level that I'm not going to bother remembering or looking up.

Shifting Sand Land.

I know 90% about Mario and ToxBox is nice to me only if you know their moves

I hate Tox Boxes in Wariofreaking Stone Cyclone Galaxy.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I hate Tox Boxes in Wariofreaking Stone Cyclone Galaxy.

YES. Stupid fast-moving Tox Boxes!

ToxBox said:
I know 90% about Mario and ToxBox is nice to me only if you know their moves

Wait, what? Tox Boxes are only nice to you? They're only nice if you know their moves? You know 90% about Mario? What is this I don't even...

Not even Shigeru Miyamoto knows 90% about Mario.

Shigeru Miyamoto create mario and I know ToxBox will never hit me in stone cyclone galaxy unless you want to die

ToxBox said:
Shigeru Miyamoto create mario and I know ToxBox will never hit me in stone cyclone galaxy unless you want to die

I know he did. I doubt he's actually sat down and thought about who Mario's parents were, or how much food he eats, or if he plans on having kids, or what he wanted to be when he was younger, or even the exact height of his jumps. Until you know information like that, you can't know 90% about Mario.

Why would my wanting to die affect the Tox Box hitting you? That still doesn't make any sense.

Assuming that Donkey Kong characters count, then I'm going to say the Tiki Tak Tribe. It isn't very often I find myself hating characters, but the Tikis are an exception. I've already explained why.

Back