What Mario enemies that you hate?

If we're including the Donkey Kong games...

Snapjaws, Nibblas, the bugs from "Perilous Passage," and Acks are also on my list.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I hate Tox Boxes in Wariofreaking Stone Cyclone Galaxy.
Hardest levels ever. Especially the Green Stars

Frustrating, but it's not too hard. The Silver Stars one was the most frustrating one, actually. The others are easier.

In Donkey Kong 64, those Zingers were annoying.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Frustrating, but it's not too hard. The Silver Stars one was the most frustrating one, actually. The others are easier.
If a level is frustrating, for me its hard(possibly because I quit and go to a different level).

Well, I try again and again because the sooner I complete it, the sooner I can get it over with and I'll never do that level again.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Well, I try again and again because the sooner I complete it, the sooner I can get it over with and I'll never do that level again.
mewh, I dont listen to common sense.
Like that voice in my head telling me to get offline and sweep the floor.
Actuall, Im going to do that now.

Don't worry, once you complete it, you don't have to do it again. I'm perfectly happy by avoiding Stone Cyclone from now on.

You just said that because it has Tox Boxes in it. I hate that galaxy.

Throwback is my favorite. There are no stupid Octoombas either, which I hate as well.

I hate it because it's boring, incredibly linear, and so frustratingly difficult that it is stupid.

Good if you actually like Stone Cyclone. After all, we have differing opinions.

We do. But as to this:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Don't worry, once you complete it, you don't have to do it again. I'm perfectly happy by avoiding Stone Cyclone from now on.
Point from Stone Cyclone, but if I sweep the floor today, by tomorrow itll be dirty again, and Ill have to sweep it again.

I think you mean, "What Mario enemies do you hate?" Haha. :p

Anyway, I'm going to say... Boo. As a playable character; he's great. But as a enemy, he's a huge annoyance, especially on NSMBDS. :P

Peachy said:
I think you mean, "What Mario enemies do you hate?" Haha. :p

The person who made this topic is ESL (English Second Language) that means he's still learning English.

Anyway, I didn't like Hammer Bros, or Fire Bros in the SMB series or Super Paper Mario. In Paper Mario 1 and 2, I hate those Crayzee Dayzees because they keep putting me to sleep. Dark Koopas for making me dizzy. Bandits for stealing my coins and items (I once lost an Ultra Shroom because of them). Lakitus are annoying, and Bloopers are difficult to dodge in NSMBWii.

Nightwatcher said:
The person who made this topic is ESL (English Second Language) that means he's still learning English.
Ahh, my apologizes for sounding rude boyish.

Nightwatcher said:
In Paper Mario 1 and 2, I hate those Crayzee Dayzees because they keep putting me to sleep.
OMG, I really agree. Those things would always put Mario to sleep and it was so frustrating to try to guard right. :P

Me too, I hated Crazee Daisees for their really long attack.

I never really like Hammer Bros. either in the platforming games

I just came up with another one. All of the variations of Piranha Plants. They do so much damage, and the poison/freeze/burn can be deadly.

I hate it how you can't attack Piranha Plants in 2D platforming games. At least the one from MalPiT was relatively weak.

A lot of the ghosts from Luigi's Mansion are annoying especially the Boos who have triple digit health since they can escape into other rooms, even ones you haven't opened yet. Honestly, some of the portrait ghosts were easier to caputre.

Going back to Paper Mario, Fuzzies are a nuisance because they can replenish their health AND multiply. Also, enemies that prevent Mario from using both his hammer and jump attacks.

Those big purple fish, that try to eat you.
500 lives lost because of them.
EDIT: 501.

Back