What Mario enemies that you hate?

Goombella said:
Those big purple fish, that try to eat you.
500 lives lost because of them.

I hate any sort of human-eating fish.

Bowser and Baby Bowser from M&L:PiT
Those guys actually don't let me defeat them, I even used Ice Flower to get Bowser out of the battle, but he keeps making Luigi or Mario unconcious, which will kill them since he can attack like 5 times by turn.
Also, I hate his bitchy ability to eat mushrooms, makes everything harder.

Language, guys?

Try grinding. It always pays off. I wonder if my sister had a hard time defeating Bowser and Baby Bowser.

I don't think my sister found any of the bosses to be hard.

You know I said hard with the meaning of difficult, right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The first ones weren't hard, but from Mrs. Thwomp onwards...

DHM13-97011 said:
You know I said hard with the meaning of difficult, right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The first ones weren't hard, but from Mrs. Thwomp onwards...

I know what you mean. :P

I don't recall my sister ever having a difficult time with those bosses.

Maybe she's an experienced player, I don't.
Well, I played that game once or twice, but gave it up and now tried to complete it.

Maybe you can try grinding? I'm not sure how my sister did it. She used plenty of Bros. items, though.

I never got close to being defeated in any boss from Partners in Crime. I kinda cheated in the last boss though. I grinded like crazy.

I have never grinded in the traditional sense in a Mario & Luigi game. I force myself to fight every opponent I see.

That's technically grinding. Well, maybe only a little bit. For me, I just reenter the last level over and over and fight until I reach level 100

I dont grind at all. I just go about saving the world, and the EXP I earn from that generally gets me through the (incredibly long) bosses.

I mostly grind because I is bored, though

It's a developer's woe.

My least favorite Mario enemy is also the Hammer Bro.

Which version of Hammer Bros. we DON'T hate?

Ornithologist Mario said:
Which version of Hammer Bros. we DON'T hate?

Boomerang Bros. aren't so bad in SPM since they only throw straight making it easy to avoid their attacks.

Waker said:
Any enemy that can duplicate itself or call in more.

At least you get more Star Points.

I find it quite annoying in TTYD when Boos turn their allies invisible. Also enemies that can replenish their health. Also Whomps in Galaxy 2 since they can kill you in one attack.

Back