Mario Funny Deaths

ToxBox

Power Star
In SMB1 for NES world 2-1 I was about to jump on koopa as small mario but I hit invisible block and died

In SMG2 in Sweet Galaxy with candy and Yoshi got hit and Luigi fell then Yoshi push Luigi to bottomless pit and died

25_years_of_dying_by_thebourgyman-d38r826.jpg

art by: Bourgyman

ToD the ToaD said:
25_years_of_dying_by_thebourgyman-d38r826.jpg

art by: Bourgyman

The entire picture made my chortle

Come one man, it's one post above you, you don't need to quote that massive picture.

Oh well :P

I still like that picture

SlimKirby said:
The fact that Mario can die in the credits of Super Mario Galaxy 2 is hilarious on its own. :P

Ah, that was a good one.

Maybe not a very funny one, but didn't you hate it when in Super Mario 64 you would get knocked down right next to an edge, then when you get up you'd end up falling to your doom.

SlimKirby said:
The fact that Mario can die in the credits of Super Mario Galaxy 2 is hilarious on its own. :P

??? How does that happen?

In TTYD, after defeating Doopliss, I met some Crazee Dayzees and their attacks kept putting me to sleep, preventing me from doing anything. Eventually, I got a Game Over, Mario died from listening to music. O_O

Nightwatcher said:
SlimKirby said:

In TTYD, after defeating Doopliss, I met some Crazee Dayzees and their attacks kept putting me to sleep, preventing me from doing anything. Eventually, I got a Game Over, Mario died from listening to music. O_O
That's kinda like what happens when you let an X-Yux survive for a turn, except it's not funny.

Nightwatcher said:
SlimKirby said:

That's pretty much why you need something that protects you from sleeping attacks.

No, this is specifically Mario-related, rather than the other topic

gallowsCalibrator said:
Nightwatcher said:
That's kinda like what happens when you let an X-Yux survive for a turn, except it's not funny.

That also happened to me when I failed the Thwomp's quiz on purpose in the X-Naut Fortress since I was curious about what would happen if I failed and I got myself another game over X_X

MnSG said:
That's pretty much why you need something that protects you from sleeping attacks.

Is it even possible?

Nightwatcher said:
That also happened to me when I failed the Thwomp's quiz on purpose in the X-Naut Fortress since I was curious about what would happen if I failed and I got myself another game over X_X

I really hate it when not following the path correctly or failing some mission gets you killed. It doesn't make any sense. For example, in Super Mario Sunshine, there's that one Shine Sprite you get after cleaning Hotel Delfino in an amount of time. It took me a long time to beat it (I don't know why), but every time I didn't make the time limit I would lose a life. I'm normally one to make wild excuses to suspend my disbelief about things, but it just makes no logical sense.

The lives system sucks and is a waste of time. I didn't like how if you failed mission in Super Mario Galaxy, you would lose a life. It's just plain dumb.

Nightwatcher said:
gallowsCalibrator said:
Nightwatcher said:

When I did that I pwned those dumb little X-Yuxes.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
The lives system sucks and is a waste of time. I didn't like how if you failed mission in Super Mario Galaxy, you would lose a life. It's just plain dumb.

Yeah. I remember playing SMG2 and I failed one of the Chimp's challenges and I was thinking The Monkey killed me!

I freaking hate that monkey. Although his skating challenges were fairly easy.

To quote chuggaaconroy; "Only on Isle Delfino, its a martial law, if you lose a race, you deserve to be killed."

That pretty much explains any illogical deaths in Mario games.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:

Nightwatcher said:
I freaking hate that monkey. Although his skating challenges were fairly easy.

To quote chuggaaconroy; "Only on Isle Delfino, its a martial law, if you lose a race, you deserve to be killed."

That pretty much explains any illogical deaths in Mario games.
You're lucky you don't run into those spiked enemies all the time.

It's easier on multiplayer, the skating thing

Dark Matter is the best death.

Back