If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solar Man said:
...Wow, that's the second thing we've agreed on recently.

Also, at least the Koopalings weren't gullible enough to believe that Peach was their mother. I honestly find it hard to believe that Bowser Jr. knew that the entire time.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Princess_Peach#Other_Names_Peach_Is_Called

In other words,

YOU FAILED

wsbm said:
Solar Man said:
...Wow, that's the second thing we've agreed on recently.

Also, at least the Koopalings weren't gullible enough to believe that Peach was their mother. I honestly find it hard to believe that Bowser Jr. knew that the entire time.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Princess_Peach#Other_Names_Peach_Is_Called
http://www.mariowiki.com/Bowser_Jr.#Princess_Peach

Bowser Jr. seems to have no mother, though he is seen wishing that Peach would play a maternal role in his life, shown when he called her 'mama' in Mario Superstar Baseball even though he knows she is not related to him. In his Brawl trophy it was revealed that the reason he had kidnapped her in Super Mario Sunshine and in New Super Mario Bros. was because he felt strongly about her. In Super Mario Sunshine, Jr. tried to get Peach to join him and Bowser in their slime tub, but Peach politely refused the offer.
So, what makes you think the Koopalings weren't doing the same thing?

The Koopalings are cool and all, but I don't see what's so bad about Bowser Jr., other than that his initials are BJ, which can lead to innuendos.

Sharks Territory said:
The Koopalings are cool and all, but I don't see what's so bad about Bowser Jr., other than that his initials are BJ, which can lead to innuendos.

You can like him all you want. I won't hold it against you. I like that there's such a diverse cast of characters in the Mario games, so there's something for everyone (and something for everyone to hate, lol). So the more choices the better, IMO. Maybe they should do more with the Koopalings as well.

True, that could work for some people, to make the games more interesting for them. For both Bowser Jr. and Koopaling fans.

DIE SHADOW QUEEN. It's not that I hate her but I LOVE to kill videogames demons and other diabolical villains

Bowser. I don’t know if it’s his motives, his attitude, his history, whatever. I just HATE the SOAB!
weight.gif

BowserNSMBWii.png

Bowser is a pretty cool guy, eh captures Peach and dosen't afriad of anything.

I don't think there's anything wrong with Bowser, he's an icon of the series. Something bugs me about Baby Peach...

Personally, I don't think Bowser's that good of a villain. All he mostly does in a nutshell, is kidnap Peach because of his crush on her. There have been plenty of other villains in the series that have proven themselves to be far more cunning and evil than he ever was. I like Bowser better as an anti-hero, but maybe that's just me.

Sharks Territory said:
His portrayal in the Paper Mario series is my favorite.
Only in the first one. I hate what Nintendo did to him in the other two.

Other than Bowser mistaking a poster of Peach for the real thing in Thousand-Year Door, I really didn't see much of a difference between his personality in that game, Super Paper Mario, and the first one. He acted exactly the same.

In the first one he got stuff done. He was a bumbling fool in the other two.

Actually, it was just the second one where he was a bumbling fool. He was getting things done in the third one, too (even if he WAS working alongside Mario that time around).

His portrayal in the Super Mario-Kun comics is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back