If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerdy Guy said:
Booman said:
Jackie Chan said:
Baby Daisy. I would pick her up by the collar and snap her neck. >:D
lol,and baby peach,too!
I find the fact that you want to snap babies' necks very disturbing... :eek:
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

But, I wouldn't snap Baby Daisy's neck.

No, no. I'd take it a step further. I'd break her arms, saw off her legs, cook them and force feed them to her, whip her with my belt, and throw her in a meatgrinder and make her into a hamburger and feed to the adult Daisy.

I wouldn't mind throwing Geno into the fireplace during winter.

Général Maskass said:
You should see a psychiatrist. o_O
...I have to agree. ._.

Jigglypuff said:

No, no. I'd take it a step further. I'd break her arms, saw off her legs, cook them and force feed them to her, whip her with my belt, and throw her in a meatgrinder and make her into a hamburger and feed to the adult Daisy.
Wow, not even Charles Manson could top that shit. Shion Sonozaki might be able to, tho.

Ziggy Stardust said:
Jigglypuff said:

Wow, not even Charles Manson could top that shit. Shion Sonozaki might be able to, tho.
Jigsaw could top that.

And he wouldn't even have to be there when it happens.

Blue Monday said:
Jigglypuff said:

Wow, not even Charles Manson could top that *bleep*. Shion Sonozaki might be able to, tho.

TIME PARADOX!...

bad bump?

That's optional though. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. That's not really good reason, in my opinion. :|

...Wasn't she just simply explaning the situation? Super Mario Galaxy had what is possibly the most confusing ending in the Mario series, so I thought that Rosalina's explanation was definitely needed.

Dodoman said:
ShyGuy27 said:
How dare you even suggest that New Super Mario Bros was a bad game! It pwned! I've never really played Sunshine though...
Take my word for it...
It SUCKS.

Liar.

Anyway, I would kill Baby Daisy.

Sheep Man said:
Dodoman said:
ShyGuy27 said:
How dare you even suggest that New Super Mario Bros was a bad game! It pwned! I've never really played Sunshine though...
Take my word for it...
It SUCKS.

Liar.

Dodoman hasn't been here in over a year. :/

Plus, I find it interesting that SG27 said "pwned" before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back