If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll kill toad! He's in to many castles and no Peach in a castle :evil:

ShyGuy27 said:
Waluigi's not that bad...
Waluigi's as cool as world hunger.

ChaosNinji said:
NSMB was good. Bowser Jr. PWNS.

I wish Daisy was gone. SHE'S PURE EBIL.

NEVA! i wish waluigi, wario, and peach were gone, there stupid, annoying, ugly, and evil. daisy no evil! peach is!

Dry Bones said:
Dodoman said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Waluigi's not that bad...
Waluigi's as cool as world hunger.

Waluigi is as cool as Hitler.......
You killed it.

Master Crash said:
ChaosNinji said:
NSMB was good. Bowser Jr. PWNS.

I wish Daisy was gone. SHE'S PURE EBIL.
NEVA! i wish waluigi, wario, and peach were gone, there stupid, annoying, ugly, and evil. daisy no evil! peach is!
Okay, two things:
1) I agree on killing Peach, because she sounds like a helium balloon with a body.
2) You no-a kill Wario. Wario kill-a joooooooooooooooooo.
3) Whaddya mean, 3? I said, "two things".

Whats with the cool smiley?

Kill anyone off? I wouldn't.

The Mario cast has this really great chemistry going, and I like them all fine.

Do you really think Bowser Jr. caused the original seven Koopa Kids to dissapear? Let's look at some dates.

Super Mario Sunshine - Introduction of Bowser Jr. Year: 2002
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga - Original Koopalings appear as bosses. Year - 2003

A full year after Bowser Jr. was introduced and the Koopalings appeared as bosses. They were considered, but eventually not used, for Super Princess Peach as well. Larry Koopa also got a brief mention in Super Paper Mario. They still exist, and certainly haven't been killed off. They're just being used less these days.

And as for those of you who keep saying Bowser or Wario "because they're evil", you kids are real cute. Well-written bad guys make a series interesting. Without antagonists, the heroes would just lazily go about their peaceful lives all day, and who wants that?

ChrisAlassal said:

Do you really think Bowser Jr. caused the original seven Koopa Kids to dissapear? Let's look at some dates.

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga - Original Koopalings appear as bosses. Year - 2003

A full year after Bowser Jr. was introduced and the Koopalings appeared as bosses. They were considered, but eventually not used, for Super Princess Peach as well. Larry Koopa also got a brief mention in Super Paper Mario. They still exist, and certainly haven't been killed off. They're just being used less these days.

And as for those of you who keep saying Bowser or Wario "because they're evil", you kids are real cute. Well-written bad guys make a series interesting. Without antagonists, the heroes would just lazily go about their peaceful lives all day, and who wants that?

Animal Crossing characters want that!

I still say he's their replacement.
asdffs

ChaosNinji said:
ChrisAlassal said:

LAWL.

Animal Crossing characters need to go to war.

3dejong said:
ChaosNinji said:
ChrisAlassal said:

LAWL.

you get the shovel or slingshot, I'l get the golden ax :twisted:

crystalking said:
3dejong said:
ChaosNinji said:
ChrisAlassal said:

LAWL.

That won't do any good. Animal Crossing characters have rubber heads that cause axes to bounce off. >_>

Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
3dejong said:
ChaosNinji said:
ChrisAlassal said:

LAWL.

That won't do any good. Animal Crossing characters have rubber heads that cause axes to bounce off. >_>
get the pins so there heads'll burst.....KABOOM!

Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
3dejong said:
ChaosNinji said:
ChrisAlassal said:

LAWL.

I USE MAI UBER-PWNSOME GOLDEN SLINGSHOT

AND MAI GOLDEN SHOVELS

3dejong said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
3dejong said:
ChaosNinji said:
ChrisAlassal said:

LAWL.

I USE MAI UBER-PWNSOME GOLDEN SLINGSHOT

AND MAI GOLDEN SHOVELS
I'll get the rifle :twisted:

except I'll have to steal it from somewhere :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back