If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Diddy Kong. Stupid retarded diddy kong and its fun to torture toad ;D

KamekYay said:
I hate Diddy Kong. Stupid retarded diddy kong and its fun to torture toad ;D

If I was you I'd lock my doors and windows and NEVA NEVA NEVA NEVA go out again.

diddy kong and toad are popular???

I'd kill Klubba from Klubba's Koist cause there's no way else to do so!

I'd kill Dimentio for being so dumb in Chapter 3-3 (what would you think if you had to fight him with 5HP?).

PaperStriker said:
I'd kill Dimentio for being so dumb in Chapter 3-3 (what would you think if you had to fight him with 5HP?).

YEAH!!! EVEN THE MAZE WAS STUPID!

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:

What? only ?-4 chapters are mazes. At least they have many doors.

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:

...HAVE YOU GOTTEN TO THE END????

8-3, when Dimentio makes you go through a type of maze, going through different areas. I was kinda dumb...

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:

8-3, when Dimentio makes you go through a type of maze, going through different areas. I was kinda dumb...
I was talking about 3-3.

However, GameFAQs has teh solution!!!11one
Have you solved the part where you have to Luigi-jump against the X-blocks? In one room there's already a door and you have to jump against the block right above it. In the mirror part you have to jump through the fake one(s) in 3D to find a key. In the chasing part you have to find the space rift. At the end of 1-1, at Mimi's tresor in 2-3, swim to the left in 3-2, go to the end in 4-2, search for the way leading to the fire table in 5-2, somewhere in Chapter 6 and at the top in 7-2. Did that help?

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:

I was talking about 3-3.

However, GameFAQs has teh solution!!!11one
Have you solved the part where you have to Luigi-jump against the X-blocks? In one room there's already a door and you have to jump against the block right above it. In the mirror part you have to jump through the fake one(s) in 3D to find a key. In the chasing part you have to find the space rift. At the end of 1-1, at Mimi's tresor in 2-3, swim to the left in 3-2, go to the end in 4-2, search for the way leading to the fire table in 5-2, somewhere in Chapter 6 and at the top in 7-2. Did that help?

Uh... did I say needed a guide? I've already beaten the game!

If it was voice-wise, I'd kill Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Toad, Waluigi, Daisy, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi and Baby Peach because I see them have dumb voices in MKW. Yoshi, Birdo, Waluigi and Daisy (and MC Ballyhoo) have bad voices in MP8, too.

PaperStriker said:
If it was voice-wise, I'd kill Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Toad, Waluigi, Daisy, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi and Baby Peach because I see them have dumb voices in MKW. Yoshi, Birdo, Waluigi and Daisy (and MC Ballyhoo) have bad voices in MP8, too.

DON'T KILL YOSHI OR I'LL KILL YOU!

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:

DON'T KILL BIRDO, TOADSWORTH AND DAISY OR I'LL KILL YOU![/MegaMario9910]

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:

DON'T KILL BIRDO, TOADSWORTH AND DAISY OR I'LL KILL YOU![/MegaMario9910]

???

I'd kill R.O.B. for being so unbelievable st00pid.

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
I'd kill R.O.B. for being so unbelievable st00pid.

I'd kill Wario for being so dam hard to control!
Ummm... <_<

What???? (sorry) but what?
D: :'( :'( :'(

Uh...

well...

I'd kill Bowser for not having his own icon, which he should, but doesn't have his own game. Heck, why didn't Luigi get his own since he got a starring role in Luigi's Mansion... &... & mario--- err...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back